Panasonic touchbook cf-53 mk2/mk4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panasonic touchbook cf-53 mk2/mk4

I already figured it out myself and deleted the passwords on these versions as well.

Comment

Please help removing password from my dump file from my Panasonic CF-53MA201QW SN# 4DTCA80722

Thank you in advanced..
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gclagos0523 View Post
        Please help removing password from my dump file from my Panasonic CF-53MA201QW SN# 4DTCA80722

Thank you in advanced..
        AAA
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

AAA
          Thanks you so much.. I will try now and feedback..

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

AAA
            Good Day hoaca388, password removed but when I restore default password restore to original lock.

Comment

Originally posted by gclagos0523 View Post

Good Day hoaca388, password removed but when I restore default password restore to original lock.
              Set the computer to default .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi everyone,
                I have a CF-53 MK2.
                I was able to dump and remove the BIOS lock (user and supervisor password) and flashed it back with a programmer and was able to get into the BIOS.
                I did a Load Defaults and now it's asking me for a password.
                I can flash the unlocked file again, but maybe someone can point me or remove it all from the dump.
                Is it possible to get the Panasonic Logo on boot again, because there is a custom one installed.
                Attached is the locked bios dump.
                Thank you!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shaqfu36 View Post
                  Hi everyone,
                  I have a CF-53 MK2.
                  I was able to dump and remove the BIOS lock (user and supervisor password) and flashed it back with a programmer and was able to get into the BIOS.
                  I did a Load Defaults and now it's asking me for a password.
                  I can flash the unlocked file again, but maybe someone can point me or remove it all from the dump.
                  Is it possible to get the Panasonic Logo on boot again, because there is a custom one installed.
                  Attached is the locked bios dump.
                  Thank you!
                  read..https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                  X