Mac air a1466-820-00165-a-lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mac air a1466-820-00165-a-lock

Friends I want to thank you all for helping me solve the problem, I was able to reinstall the OS and now is working perfectly, I used the ONLINE RECOVERY because somehow the INTERNAL RECOVERY I was not able to access it, so when Recivery was installed from Internet I was able to access DISK UTILITY, then i erased the INTERNAL SSD, I selected REINSTALL OS, then it showed me option to download I downloaded but it Kept failing sometimes when at the end would fail,, I spent more than 30GB of data trying to download the EL CAPITAN OS, I left it to download overnight, and when I woke uo I found it downloaded and asking to Select region, Thanks and HUGS everyone, I will make a small donation to the forum

Comment

Please clean my DUMP 820-00165-a
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-11-2023, 08:02 AM. Reason: english

Comment

Here's the cleaned version.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
          Here's the cleaned version.
          Very big thanks! From Russia with love!

Comment

Please clean my DUMP 820-00165-A
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by charli View Post
              Please clean my DUMP 820-00165-A
              the posted bios is corrupt and longer..check this before posting with the HxD program..copy the content once more and post again..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Yes, I made a problem for myself. Revelprog didn't read it well, and I already overwrote it

Comment

Yes, I made a problem for myself. Revelprog didn't read it well, and I already overwrote it
                  post the full name and model of the laptop, A, EMC, S/N, motherboard model..
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

A1466 EMC 3178 Serial FVFTX2A3J1WK
                    820-00165-A

Comment

A1466 EMC 3178 Serial FVFTX2A3J1WK
                      820-00165-A
                      try..
                      Attached Files

Comment

It's working perfect! Thank you a lot

Comment

I have a a1989 that I got from marketplace but they guy who sold it to me ghosted me and I can’t get past the activation lock asking for his login any help? I’m not are well versed as all of you with computers also so sorry if I sound confused

Comment

Originally posted by Shweedtheory View Post
                            I have a a1989 that I got from marketplace but they guy who sold it to me ghosted me and I can't get past the activation lock asking for his login any help? I'm not are well versed as all of you with computers also so sorry if I sound confused
                            Those models have T2 security, so it's not as easy to remove activation lock. There are numerous other threads on this excellent forum that discuss T2 unlocking. Best find which version of iBridge you have installed. I'd make another thread with your issue too.

Comment

macbook air 820-00165-a emc 2925 bios password

please remove password from my ybios dump for macbook air a1466 emc 2925 s/n=C02QH0MMG940
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by ahmarzo; 08-08-2023, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Re: macbook air 820-00165-a emc 2925 bios password

Originally posted by ahmarzo View Post
                                please remove password from my ybios dump for macbook air a1466 emc 2925 s/n=C02QH0MMG940
                                try...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Macbookair A1466 820-00165-A EMC 3178. S/N FVFZR5XMJ1WK with a lock
                                  pliz help to remove padlock and clean me for me this file.

attached isthe bkp file
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dennis akumu View Post
                                    Macbookair A1466 820-00165-A EMC 3178. S/N FVFZR5XMJ1WK with a lock
                                    pliz help to remove padlock and clean me for me this file.

attached isthe bkp file
                                    try..
                                    Attached Files

Comment

pls help unlock 820-00165-A
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                    X