Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    Re: HP 840 G3 bios needed

Try this bios, its the right one with a clean ME.If this bios doesn`t work your problem is elsewhere.
    thanks pro its work

Comment

Please help remove password thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Francel View Post
        Please help remove password thanks
        RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...sting?t=103570

You MUST:

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...s-and-tools

Try RCUnlocker
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-10-2023, 11:35 AM.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hallo guys, please can someone look on mi bios image. Laptop start with full speed of fan and no picture. I was already try clean ME but it doesn´t work. I think my bios is corupted.
          HP 840 G3
          sn: 5CG8282BGD
          product: L3C65AV
          board: 6050a2892401-MB-A01
          Thank you
          Attached Files
          Last edited by drobino; 12-11-2023, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drobino View Post
            Hallo guys, please can someone look on mi bios image. Laptop start with full speed of fan and no picture. I was already try clean ME but it doesn´t work. I think my bios is corupted. Thank you

You MUST:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Master pls help to unlock master🙏 TIA
              SN: 5CG7502BQ4
              Attached Files
              Last edited by smallvhin; 12-19-2023, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvhin View Post
              Master pls help to unlock master🙏 TIA
              SN: 5CG7502BQ4
              Send to you
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, Please i need help modifying a BIOS bin for HP Elitebook 840 g3

I bought a replacement motherboard which happens to be for HP Elitebook 850 g3 and i want to use it to replace a faulty HP Elitebook 840 g3 motherboard. I have attempted to transfer the model name and serial number from the faulty 840 g3 motherboard to the 850 g3 motherboard but it turned out unsuccessful. I tried using my knowledge of changing Apple SSN, HWC and Checksum on it and I was able to input the correct serial number and model name but wasn't able to rectify the checksum error. After putting the BIOS Chips back on the motherboard and powering on, it displayed CMOS reset page upon first boot and after pressing 'ENTER' key to restart, it didn't display again and started fan spinning.

I will be glad if anyone here can assist me in sorting it out or direct me on how to fix the checksum for it.

I have attached the original untouched BIOS bin for the 850 g3 and the modded BIOS [16mb and 8mb] as well. I have also attached the error i got from using ME Analyzer too

Model: HP Elitebook 840 g3
                S/N: 5CG71004S9
                ProdID: Y3R95UC#ABA
                Board No: 6050A2892401-MB-A01

Thanks.

Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
                  SMDFlea commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Use Bios Config Utility.

Hello, can someone help me clean my bios, it doesn't send a video

HP 840 G3
                sn: W3G52UP
                product: L3C65AV
                board: 6050a2892401-MB-A01
                Thank you

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by classicandy View Post
                  Hi, Please i need help modifying a BIOS bin for HP Elitebook 840 g3

I bought a replacement motherboard which happens to be for HP Elitebook 850 g3 and i want to use it to replace a faulty HP Elitebook 840 g3 motherboard. I have attempted to transfer the model name and serial number from the faulty 840 g3 motherboard to the 850 g3 motherboard but it turned out unsuccessful. I tried using my knowledge of changing Apple SSN, HWC and Checksum on it and I was able to input the correct serial number and model name but wasn't able to rectify the checksum error. After putting the BIOS Chips back on the motherboard and powering on, it displayed CMOS reset page upon first boot and after pressing 'ENTER' key to restart, it didn't display again and started fan spinning.

I will be glad if anyone here can assist me in sorting it out or direct me on how to fix the checksum for it.

I have attached the original untouched BIOS bin for the 850 g3 and the modded BIOS [16mb and 8mb] as well. I have also attached the error i got from using ME Analyzer too

Model: HP Elitebook 840 g3
                  S/N: 5CG71004S9
                  ProdID: Y3R95UC#ABA
                  Board No: 6050A2892401-MB-A01

Thanks.
                  Using BIOS Config Utility, I got an Access Denied error as well. Is there anything I am missing?

I reverted back to the 850 g3 bios bin before attempting the BCU and it is stated I can't change the model because it is Read-only of which i still tried anyways with no luck . Right now, I am stuck. If i can get a working BIOS for 840 g3, it will be useful. One i have that works shows up as ZBook 14 G3.

Comment

Hello,
                    I have motherboard HP ProBook 840 G3 ,
                    6050A2892401-MB-A01,
                    SN PFKZU00WB5659K
                    My bios is locked , can anyone please send me unlocked bios or unlock my bios in attachment?
                    My old locked bios is in attachment.
                    Thnx.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Using BIOS Config Utility, I got an Access Denied error as well. Is there anything I am missing?

I reverted back to the 850 g3 bios bin before attempting the BCU and it is stated I can't change the model because it is Read-only of which i still tried anyways with no luck . Right now, I am stuck. If i can get a working BIOS for 840 g3, it will be useful. One i have that works shows up as ZBook 14 G3.
                    In short, do you want to change SN from : HP EliteBook 850 g3 MAIN 1 ---> HP EliteBook 840 g3 MAIN 1 - Model & SN Edited or vice versa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

In short, do you want to change SN from : HP EliteBook 850 g3 MAIN 1 ---> HP EliteBook 840 g3 MAIN 1 - Model & SN Edited or vice versa.
                      YES, 850 g3 ---> 840 g3.

It is currently showing as HP EliteBook 850 g3 but i want it to show as HP EliteBook 840 g3 instead and also have the SN i assign to it.

THANKS.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.tubes View Post
                        Hello,
                        I have motherboard HP ProBook 840 G3 ,
                        6050A2892401-MB-A01,
                        SN PFKZU00WB5659K
                        My bios is locked , can anyone please send me unlocked bios or unlock my bios in attachment?
                        My old locked bios is in attachment.
                        Thnx.
                        I qouldnt unlock my bios with HPunlocker tool.
                        Can someone unlock it for me please.

Comment

• SMDFlea
                          SMDFlea commented
                          Editing a comment
                          HPUnlocker is old,try the newer version RCUnlocker

YES, 850 g3 ---> 840 g3.

It is currently showing as HP EliteBook 850 g3 but i want it to show as HP EliteBook 840 g3 instead and also have the SN i assign to it.

THANKS.
                        HP EliteBook 840 G3 Notebook PC
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello
                          I think i have corrupted BIOS can someone look at it?

Laptop gives 3 long beeps and 2 short wich means faulty memory but its not. RAM work on other laptops ok.

840 G3 Elitebook
                          Serial:
                          5CG7362P9J
                          Motherboard:
                          6050A2892401-MB-A01
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by struart View Post
                            Hello
                            I think i have corrupted BIOS can someone look at it?

Laptop gives 3 long beeps and 2 short wich means faulty memory but its not. RAM work on other laptops ok.

840 G3 Elitebook
                            Serial:
                            5CG7362P9J
                            Motherboard:
                            6050A2892401-MB-A01
                            TRY
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post

TRY

Completly not booting on this one.
                              Power button blink every second and that it

Comment

Try again with a clean me

if no luck than clean ram slot with IP & brush,
                                Resold ram slot pins cold solder also cause for no ram detect
                                remove data & clock switching ic make a jumper in between both data and clock line
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                                  Try again with a clean me

if no luck than clean ram slot with IP & brush,
                                  Resold ram slot pins cold solder also cause for no ram detect
                                  remove data & clock switching ic make a jumper in between both data and clock line
                                  Looks like itsa a hardware issue.
                                  Thanks for help anyway.....

Comment

Working...
                                  X