Remove_SMM... UEFI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remove_SMM... UEFI.

What kind of tools I should order to post my dump here? Will ch341a & a soic8 clip do the job? Do i need a special voltage adapter? 1.8V? 5V? Can someone suggest a place on the forum which is like a wiki for noobs like me

Comment

Originally posted by xaxex View Post
      What kind of tools I should order to post my dump here? Will ch341a & a soic8 clip do the job? Do i need a special voltage adapter? 1.8V? 5V? Can someone suggest a place on the forum which is like a wiki for noobs like me
      buy ch341a with clip thats all

Comment

not working sir

Comment

not working black0hackers
          tanks

Comment

can someone please patch this? I am unable to do it here:

Using UEFIReplace to inject 2 DXE drivers...
            [1/2] BootOption (GUID e0746c42-d3f9-4f8b-b211-1410957b9ff5)
            [2/2] LenovoTranslateService (GUID 826bcf56-bac4-43f4-8ea1-8cdf0a121abd)

Looking for volumes to patch...
            [1/1] NVRAM_EfiSystemNvDataFvGuid (checksum 2609h):
            Not found... Skipping.

Done.

PATCH FILE: t440p_PATCHED.bin

Good luck.

After flashing this, my laptop display stay blank and doesnt show anything. I hear 5 beeps after some interval
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Hello! I have a password problem on Lenovo B590 (6274). I have uploaded another bios from the forum but I have a problem with detecting the Hdd disk. I also took the bios from the Lenovo update but the same problem. Can't see any hdd, sdd. As I upload the original bios with the password, it detects the disk normally. Can someone help me fix this problem?

Comment

Can someone please provide a patched files from original 4MB & 8MB dump with clean ME? I am on T440p laptop.

I have supervisor password which doesnt let me change BIOS options. I need two files, which I can flash to 8MB & 4MB chips.

Comment

Can someone please provide a patched files from original 4MB & 8MB dump with clean ME? I am on T440p laptop.

I have supervisor password which doesnt let me change BIOS options. I need two files, which I can flash to 8MB & 4MB chips.
                  This is the bios I use, so it works 100%, I always use only 4mb of the file, 8mb almost never move, unless my region is damaged. Press F1, the password is 1234, when he asks for an ID, enter any and then follow the descriptions, good luck.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fire1234 View Post
                    This is the bios I use, so it works 100%, I always use only 4mb of the file, 8mb almost never move, unless my region is damaged. Press F1, the password is 1234, when he asks for an ID, enter any and then follow the descriptions, good luck.
                    But this works for you? It may not work for other T440p? Right?

One strange thing I have noticed. When I write a ROM and then read it again, shouldn't it be same? Except it's not.

The file hashes doesn't match means the read file is changed from the file I am writing to chip.

Comment

But this works for you? It may not work for other T440p? Right?

One strange thing I have noticed. When I write a ROM and then read it again, shouldn't it be same? Except it's not.

The file hashes doesn't match means the read file is changed from the file I am writing to chip.
                      It works for me not only on one laptop, you have cleared my region and nvram so that it will work on every laptop, the peak files should have the same content, if there is any difference then you have a problem with the programmer and it reads the data incorrectly, it may caused by a faulty usb cable, bad grommet or the faulty programmer itself, try to read the bios content several times and compare the files together to find the correct bios, good luck.

Comment

It works for me not only on one laptop, you have cleared my region and nvram so that it will work on every laptop, the peak files should have the same content, if there is any difference then you have a problem with the programmer and it reads the data incorrectly, it may caused by a faulty usb cable, bad grommet or the faulty programmer itself, try to read the bios content several times and compare the files together to find the correct bios, good luck.
                        read file is the same. No matter how many times I try. All hashes match for each pass/try.

But the file I write and then read off the chip are different. After writing file, I read from chip to verify if the file has written successfully. In this instance, the file read and file supposed to be written dont match.
                        Last edited by xaxex; 09-21-2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

read file is the same. No matter how many times I try. All hashes match for each pass/try.

But the file I write and then read off the chip are different. After writing file, I read from chip to verify if the file has written successfully. In this instance, the file read and file supposed to be written dont match.
                          What programmer do you use ??, because it looks like the programmer is writing data incorrectly, it may be caused by a too long usb cable, or the programmer itself, if you had a problem with the original bios batch, I can send a clean bios, you only have to transfer the mac address ( entire GbA block). Try to program the bone until it succeeds, so that the content is the same after verification.

Comment

What programmer do you use ??, because it looks like the programmer is writing data incorrectly, it may be caused by a too long usb cable, or the programmer itself, if you had a problem with the original bios batch, I can send a clean bios, you only have to transfer the mac address ( entire GbA block). Try to program the bone until it succeeds, so that the content is the same after verification.
                            I am using CH341a.

Should I erase the chip and then write again?

Comment

FML. I am using program button to write when I just read it should be auto button. Could this be the issue?

Using CH341a software for CH341a programmer

Comment

FML. I am using program button to write when I just read it should be auto button. Could this be the issue?

CH341a, and this is the cause of the problem, change the programmer, I use ezp2010, it doesn't cause as many problems as CH341a, and above all it's faster than CH341a when writing. Changing the layout will not help, just changing the programmer

Comment

Use the Auto button to first clear the layout and then save it.

Comment

Use the Auto button to first clear the layout and then save it.
                                    It worked. I love you man <3. Its finally alive. The erase thing did the trick. And your bios files too.

Comment

After pressing space keys and turning it off, its stuck on black screen with cursor though

Comment

After pressing space keys and turning it off, its stuck on black screen with cursor though
                                        do it again, before you press the space bar, wait a few seconds, at the end a message will appear that you can disconnect the power and then you need to restore the original bios, i.e. the ripped unpatched

Comment

do it again, before you press the space bar, wait a few seconds, at the end a message will appear that you can disconnect the power and then you need to restore the original bios, i.e. the ripped unpatched
                                          Wait. what original bios? you mean the one I read off first?

Do I have to flash both 8MB and 4MB file or just 4MB?

Comment

Working...
                                          X