Asus x540s bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus x540s bios

After connect dc all voltages are present for 3sec, sometime 1 sec, sometimes nothing. I dont know if is bios problem but iam posting original bios.
    motherboard is x540sa rev:2.1
    Attached Files

Comment

Your DMI region can't be found, nor the windows keys, are you sure this is your original? The BIOS Region from UEFITool extracted from your BIN file and Asus Update are identical. Anyway, try this file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Laptop came to me for repair, dunno if someone else changed bios. I took bios using ch341a black directly from chip. Tried your new bin and same results. After dc plug-in one led lit, then other one, two times, after that nothing happens.

Comment

Hi, I have downloaded all three bios files reported and uploaded, flashed them into the eprom but nothing the motherboard flashes but won't start. At this point the questions come to me and that is, am I doing something wrong? And if so, what? Are the bios uploaded on the forum pure and therefore need to be "adapted" to the pc on which one would like to flash it? And if so what programs could you advise me to do this i.e. to "adapt" them?

Comment

Originally posted by Uno qualsiasi View Post
            Hi, I have downloaded all three bios files reported and uploaded, flashed them into the eprom but nothing the motherboard flashes but won't start. At this point the questions come to me and that is, am I doing something wrong? And if so, what? Are the bios uploaded on the forum pure and therefore need to be "adapted" to the pc on which one would like to flash it? And if so what programs could you advise me to do this i.e. to "adapt" them?
            post the original bios of the laptop and pictures of the stickers from the ram memory area..

read this..
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
              post the original bios of the laptop and pictures of the stickers from the ram memory area..

read this..
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
              unfortunately, the original bios I can't load because the eprom burned out and I had to buy the new chip, obviously blank. The chip type is a 25LQ64 gigadevice. The bios type is x540saa on asus x540sa rev. 2.1 motherboard.

As for "send images of the ram memory area stickers..." I didn't quite understand what you mean, can you explain further? Thank you.

Comment

unfortunately, the original bios I can't load because the eprom burned out and I had to buy the new chip, obviously blank. The chip type is a 25LQ64 gigadevice. The bios type is x540saa on asus x540sa rev. 2.1 motherboard.

As for "send images of the ram memory area stickers..." I didn't quite understand what you mean, can you explain further? Thank you.
                There s a sticker at or near memory slot , we need the informations write on it

Comment

These in the zipper archive only the photos of the motherboard since the ram memory (4gb) is soldered on it. The only label on it is the one in the picture.
                  Attached Files

Comment

These in the zipper archive only the photos of the motherboard since the ram memory (4gb) is soldered on it. The only label on it is the one in the picture.
                    Try
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Asus X540SA bios

hello everyone
                      need help , can anyone make a ME Clean bios of file that i attached

thanks in advanced
                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Asus X540SA bios

Originally posted by 4shans View Post
                        hello everyone
                        need help , can anyone make a ME Clean bios of file that i attached

thanks in advanced
                        Your device has a something called TXE Not ME, because your CPU is an Atom.
                        It should be clean now.
                        Attached Files
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello! Please help me. BIOS password and clear TXE. Thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SergAN2 View Post
                            Try and give feedback
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                              Try and give feedback
                              Thanks. Your dump witout DMI and Windows Key
                              Attached Files

Comment

Try this Password: 123567

Why you want to clean TXE Region?
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                  Try this Password: 123567

Why you want to clean TXE Region?
                                  Thanks a lot!!! 123567 - works))

About TXE - new CPU SR29E installed. May be it isn`t needed.

Comment

Thanks a lot!!! 123567 - works))

About TXE - new CPU SR29E installed. May be it isn`t needed.
                                    Here's your dump file with TXE Clean, try it.
                                    Attached Files
                                    >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                    X