thanks.

Re: Acer aspire 4752g bios

thanks the problem was solved;

Comment

In case someone needs it, I leave the dump here

Saludos
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-04-2020, 06:05 AM.

Comment

thanks bro!

Comment

anybody can show me the step using CH341A programmer please. ihave issue that when i open the bios that you give, amessage pop up tell that "file length, beyond range of will be ignore" pleaseeee guys help me

Comment

Originally posted by polytek View Post
            hi,
            any help about this laptop, need the bin file;
            motherboard: wistron JE40 HR MB 48.4IQ01.041
            thanks.
            Did you get the bios needed? Please could you share it?

Comment

• SMDFlea
              SMDFlea commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you not read the whole thread and try the bios at post number 3 ???

Originally posted by Jobin View Post

Did you get the bios needed? Please could you share it?
            SMDFlea - Sorry got it now. Thank you so much for responding. If you are happy, please could you also guide me on how to use the file to recover the bios? As far as I am aware, we should be formatting a USB drive using CMD into a FAT32. So once that is done, should i copy and paste this file into the USB and plug it into the laptop by pressing Fn + Esc key? Please correct me if I am taking non-sense. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobin View Post

SMDFlea - Sorry got it now. Thank you so much for responding. If you are happy, please could you also guide me on how to use the file to recover the bios? As far as I am aware, we should be formatting a USB drive using CMD into a FAT32. So once that is done, should i copy and paste this file into the USB and plug it into the laptop by pressing Fn + Esc key? Please correct me if I am taking non-sense. Thank you.
              Heres some suggestions-> https://community.acer.com/en/discus...er-bios-update .If you can`t get it to work that way then i think your only option is to buy an SPI bios programmer, or take it to a repair shop if you don`t feel its something you can do yourself.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
              X