Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laptop dell latitude e5540 password bios???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: E5540 password remove please

hello
    Thanks to al
    it is working
    regards chris

Comment

Re: Laptop dell latitude e5540 password bios???

Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
      Model: Latitude 5540
      SystemFamily: Latitude
      SKUNumber: 0C05
      Product: 031CD3
      CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1365U
      need bios password unlock
      Last edited by Vesko356; 08-23-2023, 03:34 PM. Reason: Bios removed, thread hijack.

Comment

Originally posted by Barboska View Post
        This thread is not for "5540", it's for "E5540".

The laptop Service Tag is "7QXMFX3" and it was sold in Sweden 1 month ago!
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

This is your second warning, read the rules before posting:
          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Contact an authorized Dell representative with proof of purchase for further assistance and resolution of the matter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.​
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Vesko356,
            Show the topic in which you can leave a request, I did not find one, I created a new one, but it was closed ..

Comment

Vesko356,
              Show the topic in which you can leave a request, I did not find one, I created a new one, but it was closed ..
              really? so, is hard to click on "Search" tab and write "Latitude 5540" ...
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...=latitude+5540
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                really? so, is hard to click on "Search" tab and write "Latitude 5540" ...
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...=latitude+5540

I saw this topic, but for some reason I thought that it was for the E5540..sorry

to Vesko356, the owner of the laptop will go back to Sweden only after 3 months, and the local service does not want to rent it because it is foreign ..
                Last edited by Barboska; 08-23-2023, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Vesko356,
                  It's your responsibility to find a matching thread not mine don't you think so?
                  As I said in your previous thread created in violation of the rules and accordingly closed for this reason thread - search engine field is at the top right corner of the page.
                  About this particular laptop - don't bother to create new request for it, as Hardware1 already said to request an unlock for a brand new laptop under manufacturing warranty sold in another country is too suspicious. As I already said you can contact an authorized Dell representative with proof of purchase for further assistance and resolution of the matter.
                  End of story!

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.​
                  Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                  X