Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help to unlock the HP OMEN 15-ek0013dx

Please help to unlock the bios
    I will summit the donation once it's unlock on my unit to support the community
    Please HELP.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by peterhui View Post
    Please HELP.
    You must post the laptop serial number - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by peterhui View Post
      Please HELP.
      Post s/n as in rules and type any pass 3 times, you'l, get a security code i-xxxxxx, post that code
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
      all donations are welcome,
      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
      >>>>>
      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Please remove my post/request.
        Got it figure out how to go hp download a clean bios and copy the UID and key
        (Just some reading from pervious post).
        You guys are GREAT. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X