Acer LA-E891P Rev :1C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer LA-E891P Rev :1C

Could I please have assitance with a cleaning of my original bios, theres plenty around for the model up but with a different revision that just gives me a black screen and fan spin.

Have attached original bin file. thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by paulyboy View Post
    Could I please have assitance with a cleaning of my original bios, theres plenty around for the model up but with a different revision that just gives me a black screen and fan spin.

Have attached original bin file. thanks
    Which model's bios is this? What is the serial number?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post

It's the original untouched bios from my machine. I added the board I'd and revision in the title, will find serial out soon

Comment

NXH1CSA0018280E8E03400 Thanks Hoaca388

Comment

NXH1CSA0018280E8E03400 Thanks Hoaca388
          Aspire A515-51

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Aspire A515-51

HI bro for some reason it just fails programmingthe chip Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-14 161825.png
Views:	79
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	3162327

Comment

HI bro for some reason it just fails programmingthe chip Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-14 161825.png
Views:	79
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	3162327
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...21#post1622421

Comment

Only does it with this files, nothing else has the problem?, even ones on here for different revision programme fine

Comment

Only does it with this files, nothing else has the problem?, even ones on here for different revision programme fine
                  I don't see anything unusual.

Comment

I don't see anything unusual.
                    Appreciate your help, thankyou

Comment

I just extracted the 8mb bin file from executable stock bios image and exactly the same issue.

I think it's an issue with the file they habe uploaded on the acer website for this particular model.I have tried 3 others and all went through the programming without trouble but the minute I try the linked file or the latest acer bios image it fails at the last Second.

Just thought I would share

Comment

Working...
                      X