Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp Elitebook 820 G1 "warning!! machine is not in committed state"

Hi,
    I bought a new motherboard for my HP Elitebook 820 G1 but the warning error appears when I turn it on"
    warning!! machine is not in committed state"
    I realized that since it was a virgin card, some data was missing... I took it from the notebook's plate and inserted it with a tool found online but the error remains. I can't find the BUILD ID (not even on the partsurfer site). Is there a way to recover it? I also have a bios backup from the previous card, could I recover it from there? Thanks and sorry for the bad English

Re: Hp Elitebook 820 G1 "warning!! machine is not in committed state"

Originally posted by darksideofthemoon View Post
    Hi,
    I bought a new motherboard for my HP Elitebook 820 G1 but the warning error appears when I turn it on"
    warning!! machine is not in committed state"
    I realized that since it was a virgin card, some data was missing... I took it from the notebook's plate and inserted it with a tool found online but the error remains. I can't find the BUILD ID (not even on the partsurfer site). Is there a way to recover it? I also have a bios backup from the previous card, could I recover it from there? Thanks and sorry for the bad English
    Post your backup and the serial number

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Post your backup and the serial number

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

This is the bios dump of the previous broken motherboard and this is the serial number under the battery: 5CG44134JY
      and then BUILD ID also asks me for the FEATURE BYTE which I don't have
      Thanks for your help
      Attached Files
      Last edited by darksideofthemoon; 10-08-2023, 11:18 AM.

Comment

This is the bios dump of the previous broken motherboard and this is the serial number under the battery: 5CG44134JY
        Thanks for your help
        test that it works in mine without DMI data leave the EC just test that two mains.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your help
          FeatureByte : FBYTE#3X47676J6S6a757H7M7Q7W7j7saBaw.Nr;
          BUILDID : #13WWSBDW301#SABZ#DABZ;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
            FeatureByte : FBYTE#3X47676J6S6a757H7M7Q7W7j7saBaw.Nr;
            BUILDID : #13WWSBDW301#SABZ#DABZ;
            Thank you for your help but unfortunately when entering these values I get an error
            [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
              test that it works in mine without DMI data leave the EC just test that two mains.
              So do I have to program the bios of the new motherboard using one of the two attached files?
              I don't want this operation to permanently compromise the functioning of the notebook, considering that now the only problem is the writing in question.

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
                I used main tested ok.zip and solved the problem. I really don't know how to thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X