Dump for Lenovo ThinkPad T14S gen 2 NM-D362 Rev: 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dump for Lenovo ThinkPad T14S gen 2 NM-D362 Rev: 3.0

The laptop came in for not having picture on the screen after a bios update.
    I need the dump file for the main bios.
    Lenovo ThinkPad T14S gen 2.

HT4B1/HX3B0 NM-D362 Rev: 3.0

U2201 BIOS 25R256JV
    U2202 25Q256JV
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jega; 08-12-2023, 01:08 AM.

Re: Dump for Lenovo ThinkPad T14S gen 2 NM-D362 Rev: 3.0

Originally posted by jega View Post

U2201 BIOS 25R256JV
    U2202 25Q256JV
    Write the device Serial Number. What do you mean by the Main BIOS? You mentioned 2 chips and you attached only 32MB file with "U2201" name.

Next time don't choose (OTP) because it add extra length to the file.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

U2202 dump I've attached if someone needs it for some reason.
      The U2201 is a BIOS chip.
      Serial number: PF-3N2P9V
      Machine Type: 20WM-00B9MX
      Attached Files

Comment

The laptop came in for not having picture on the screen after a bios update.
        Lenovo ThinkPad T14S gen 2.

HT4B1/HX3B0 NM-D362 Rev: 3.0

U2201 BIOS 25R256JV
        U2202 25Q256JV
        Here is your New BIOS, try it and give me the results.
        Use this file with U2201 and put the other chip back.

I can see extra length at the end 1KB (300h), I think that happen because you choose the chip with (OTP).
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        >>>>>

Comment

Thanks for the file! However it doesn't work. With the original bios file the laptop turns on and the backlight turns on. After a 15 seconds it resets and the cycle starts again.
          With your file there is no reaction to the power on button. I've put the backup file back just to check and it works the same way as before.
          Any clues?

Comment

Thanks for the file! However it doesn't work. With the original bios file the laptop turns on and the backlight turns on. After a 15 seconds it resets and the cycle starts again.
            With your file there is no reaction to the power on button. I've put the backup file back just to check and it works the same way as before.
            Any clues?
            You're welcome, there is nothing else to do with your file. I don't know why the device refuse to turn on, perhaps you didn't program the file correctly (Use verification), the chip isn't soldered well or the device has a Hardware issue.

By the way, your file shows error messages in ME Analyzer, so it shouldn't work at all.
            Attached Files
            >>>>>

Comment

I've check the soldering and verified the file twice. I've also seen ME error when tried to clean it

Comment

I've found the solution!
                A combination of you file and the update file from the Lenovo website did the job. After reflashing with this file it worked.
                I've attached the file which worked for me if someone needs it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello, what programmer can I use for the 25r256 chip of the 14s gen 2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by hankstechnologies View Post

Hello, what programmer can I use for the 25r256 chip of the 14s gen 2 ?
                    I want to know , too !

Comment

Working...
                    X