Originally posted by reeza_plus View Post
    hi need bios for
    hp 14-fq0028ca
    DA0PAEMB6D2 REV
    MODEL:0PAE
    CPU: AMD AthlonSilver
    Read the rules before posting:
    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Serial number, original bios dump, issue description...?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi all, I am working on this Hp 14-fq0028ca (motherboard # DA0PAM16A1 Rev: A) is it possible to inform me the Serial # & Windows Keys OFFSETs of this Hp BIOS.. found the BID 087B7 & the Serial # 5CD132989L, but Window Keys I must have missed. Can someone please inform me the OFFSETs of both or anyone update this inform for me in the Virgin BIOS 087B7. I have uploaded the Original BIOS & the Virgin BIOS. Thanks in advance.
      Attached Files
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
        Hi all, I am working on this Hp 14-fq0028ca (motherboard # DA0PAM16A1 Rev: A) is it possible to inform me the Serial # & Windows Keys OFFSETs of this Hp BIOS.. found the BID 087B7 & the Serial # 5CD132989L, but Window Keys I must have missed. Can someone please inform me the OFFSETs of both or anyone update this inform for me in the Virgin BIOS 087B7. I have uploaded the Original BIOS & the Virgin BIOS. Thanks in advance.
        Attached Files
        Serial : 0h --> 10FFh
        Windown : 8000h --> 803Fh

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you very much @hoaca388., I have copied the blocks. All works fine.

Comment

Working...
          X