BIOS for HP 15-ra009nia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIOS for HP 15-ra009nia

Hello I need bios for HP 15ra009nia, I have the old file and I downloaded bin files from HP official website, but there are 5 variants and I do not know which one to use. I will upload all of them, thanks anyone for help.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-20-2023, 05:32 AM. Reason: -

Re: BIOS for HP 15ra009nia

Originally posted by ersiahmetaj View Post
    Hello I need bios for HP 15ra009nia, I have the old file and I downloaded bin files from HP official website, but there are 5 variants and I do not know which one to use. I will upload all of them, thanks anyone for help.
    There`s no need to upload all 5,we can find them from HP support.You can find out which one you need using a hex editor, search for the word BID.
    If you don`t know how to do that you better wait for for someone to post a bios for you, with the DMI included.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-20-2023, 05:35 AM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: BIOS for HP 15-ra009nia

Ok thanks

Comment

Next time add serial number to your request!!!

CND01151R5
        >
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

It doesn't work

It is still the same doesn't turn on the screen, if you remove the RAM it blinks in caps lock

S/N CND01151R5
          Last edited by Vesko356; 05-20-2023, 06:57 AM. Reason: Merging posts.

Comment

It doesn't work
            In this case you have some hardware fault, and it's not a bios related issue. It's a virgin dump from HP support site, so you can't find any better one.

All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.​
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

It was normal, it doesn't turn on after BIOS Update. Any idea ?

Comment

It was normal, it doesn't turn on after BIOS Update. Any idea ?
                Sometimes,flashing an older bios version works. Go to HP support and download previous versions,start with the oldest then next newest and so on. Run the exe, choose "Save to location" ,all versions in that particular update will be decrypted and saved to the location you chose. Flash the "0832D.bin" .If none work then it could be the EC that needs flashing as well, or a hardware issue. You might have flexed the board too much, or disloged a cap or resistor or something ?
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I will try with an older version of BIOS

Can anyone send an older BIOS with DMI included
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-24-2023, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X