Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell latitude 3190 Suffix E7A8 Bios Password Request

Originally posted by Digital Electronic View Post
    Hi, I need help with a locked BIOS dell latitude 3190 with number 696ZN73-E7A8
    Here you are
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 10:34 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
      Here you are
      bios unlocked, thanks bro

Comment

Posted in the wrong topic, sorry!
        Last edited by Utreg; 12-30-2021, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
          here is few master password you may try REMEMBER THAT CTRL + ENTER when you enter password press both CTRL + ENTER

vhzv30c4
          lvg7j0mx
          6ibp0gdEQd2F5w6i
          tldoeq1q
          tRNZmAhPvstnk5T1
          d0G0rNlQ15mn4gWD
          IzQvwbZKnmSRV4cc

dm8emxka
          4s4haw9k
          t3w76C76u13kiovl
          Dh6eLpHiNfyI0gwp
          a0b2uks2CUTP14W5
          S5GRB26fbziB0t1p

if no luck than post your bios backup here some will try to unlock it
          Please please can u help me, I've tried everywhere but no use. I need a admin or bios password for dell latitude 3190 code G9JZ793-E7A8 any help would b massive.

Comment

Any help at all from any1 please G9JZ793-E7A8 is the admin code saying I need password. Thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
              This E7A8 algorithm have 2 master Password.If not work 2nd will work
              Could you please �� help me I've tried everything you can think of, I need a admin or bios master code for a dell 3190 code prefix G9JZ793-E7A8 thank u so so much if u can. Happy New year
              Last edited by Robinbanks; 01-02-2022, 09:02 AM. Reason: Put a wrong digit in

Comment

Originally posted by Robinbanks View Post
                Could you please �� help me I've tried everything you can think of, I need a admin or bios master code for a dell 3190 code prefix G9JZ793-E7A8 thank u so so much if u can. Happy New year
                @Robinbanks
                Try the first password, if that doesn't work, use the second password.

PASSWORD #1
                ---------------------------------------
                DELL Service Tag: G9JZ793-E7A8
                password: nJ19z1ZJ3zrQBrJI

PASSWORD #2
                ---------------------------------------
                DELL Service Tag: G9JZ793-E7A8
                password: yJdGkzBZ9Lc[1aIJ

Type the 16-character password. For UPPERCASE characters use SHIFT key.
                Once you are done typing password, hold down left CTRL key and press ENTER key *twice* (CTRL-ENTER-ENTER).

Comment

Will the shift key work the same as I'm typing on a UK based keypad. Thanks

Comment

Tried both of those, unless I'm doing it wrong there not working. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Robinbanks View Post
                      Tried both of those, unless I'm doing it wrong there not working. Thanks
                      @Robinbanks
                      In 90% of cases the first password will be correct. For uppercase characters use (Caps Lock). After typing, DO NOT press "Enter". Keep the "CTRL" key pressed, Hit "Enter" once.

Comment

Really sorry to keep bothering u but they didn't work, anything else.

Comment

Do I need to use the shift key for [ opening bracket? Thanks

Comment

I haven't got a external keyboard if u think that's wat it is I'll get 1 tomorrow and thank u so much for ur help friend

Comment

https://beta.bios-pw.org/

Comment

It gave me this code ttttt338 I tried it in every conceivable way but still no good. I have the correct email address the password is linked to so it says reset password, wen I click on it, then asks me to insert reset usb software in usb port. So can I get the reset password drive usb download from another Windows 10 laptop? Thanks for your time.

Comment

It gives 3 codes, what are you talking about? But that link was not for you anyway. It's for everybody who needs to unlock E7A8.

You already got the 2 passwords earlier.

What email are you talking about anyway? Give us a picture of your laptop when it asks for password.
                                  Are you trying to unlock windows not bios?

Comment

I think it might b cos I'm accessing it from Google UK? An please u don't need to b funny with me, I'm trying to get help not an argument. If the codes had worked for I wouldn't still b asking mate would I. Thanks

Comment

I am not trying to argue, I am trying to understand what are you trying to accomplish.

Take a picture of your locked bios please.

Comment

I can't get a pic off my phone onto here but it says this computer is locked with a administrative password in order to access these settings please enter your password. Then this code. G9JZ793-E7A8 I've even phoned dell this morning an they give me the mastercode which is the same as the 1st code sent to me but it doesn't work.

Comment

Hi, i need BIOS password for this JCC4QQ2-E7A8. THX

Comment

Working...
                                          X