lenovo thinkpad t490 (20N2, 20N3) bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lenovo thinkpad t490 (20N2, 20N3) bios

Hi! Need clear me bios dump for lenovo thinkpad t490 (20N2, 20N3) nm-b901 rev 1.0

Re: lenovo thinkpad t490 (20N2, 20N3) bios clear me

Originally posted by dwitty View Post
    hi! Need clear me bios dump for lenovo thinkpad t490 (20n2, 20n3) nm-b901 rev 1.0
    always when you make a bios request, also post the original bios even if it is corrupt..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

no original bios(..lost

Comment

..downloaded on the net
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dwitty View Post
          ..downloaded on the net
          Here's your Clean file.
          Attached Files
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Please help me clean the me region, freezes after about 20 mins of usage verytime
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ajbernasko; 02-13-2023, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ajbernasko View Post
                Please help me clean the me region, freezes after about 20 mins of usage verytime
                Here's your New Bios, try it and give me the results.
                Serial Number: PF1W2L4M.
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                  Here's your New Bios, try it and give me the results.
                  Serial Number: PF1W2L4M.
                  Yes, It worked perfectly. Thank you very much

Comment

Please help me to clean ME Region
                    Attached Files
                    Kill the state in yourself and you will be free like a wind...

Comment

Originally posted by ajbernasko View Post
                      Yes, It worked perfectly. Thank you very much
                      Good to know, You're Welcome.
                      >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by mazoot View Post
                        Please help me to clean ME Region
                        Here's your Clean file.
                        Attached Files
                        >>>>>

Comment

lenovo t490 can you please clear me file

hello there

i have got this laptop lenovo t490 which is not working properly, laptop is not posting, keyboard backlight on, when i remove bios battery it will come on but than again it will go back to the same issue on restart

anyone can clear me please
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re: lenovo t490 can you please clear me file

Originally posted by mgjini View Post
                            hello there

i have got this laptop lenovo t490 which is not working properly, laptop is not posting, keyboard backlight on, when i remove bios battery it will come on but than again it will go back to the same issue on restart

anyone can clear me please
                            Here's your Clean BIOS, if it doesn't work, write your Device Serial Number.
                            Attached Files
                            >>>>>

Comment

Here's your Clean BIOS, if it doesn't work, write your Device Serial Number.
                              hi there it dint work i am getting 1 beat and than off sound as if no ram but this has build in ram

my serial PF-1ZDK8N

many thanks

Comment

hi there it dint work i am getting 1 beat and than off sound as if no ram but this has build in ram

my serial PF-1ZDK8N

many thanks
                                Here's your New BIOS file, try it and let me know.
                                Attached Files
                                >>>>>

Comment

Here's your New BIOS file, try it and let me know.
                                  working very well, many thanks for the help

Comment

working very well, many thanks for the help
                                    Good to know. You're Welcome.
                                    >>>>>

Comment

[QUOTE=dvt1989;1231487]giúp em con bios này vỚi AD
                                      s/n PF-1Y1QXJ

[Mod. Edit - Vesko356] Write in English please.
                                      Google translation = help me with this bios.
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by Vesko356; 04-19-2023, 02:36 AM. Reason: Translation

Comment

Could someone fix my bios? (model t490 20n3)..
                                        When I press the power button, the keyboard lights up, plays music and turns off.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X