Dell Latitude 5270 - Request to clear region me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Latitude 5270 - Request to clear region me

Dell e5270 mb: ADM60 LA-C621P. I kindly ask you to help me clear my region. On the original black screen, on the second laptop works but without wifi and lan
    Attached Files

Re: Dell Latitude 5270 - Request to clear region me

Originally posted by pziembowski View Post
    Dell e5270 mb: ADM60 LA-C621P. I kindly ask you to help me clear my region. On the original black screen, on the second laptop works but without wifi and lan
    Are you sure the file which named (old_black-screen) is your original file? because it has no MAC Address. Otherwise the file (no-network) has MAC Address and also ME Region is Cleaned.
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
    all donations are welcome,
    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
    >>>>>
    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
      Are you sure the file which named (old_black-screen) is your original file? because it has no MAC Address. Otherwise the file (no-network) has MAC Address and also ME Region is Cleaned.
      Thank you for your answer. The laptop initially stalled on the progress line after booting up before the Dell logo appeared. After that, just a black screen. After disconnecting the cmos battery and reconnecting the screen was permanently dark - no Dell logo, no boot progress line. After uploading the dump found on badcaps ( https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...light=LA-C621P ) - second dump, the laptop started normally but without wifi and without lan. What do you advise?
      Last edited by pziembowski; 01-04-2023, 02:02 PM.

Comment

What do you advise?
        Its advised to always post the original bios to get the original OEM ME configuration when cleaning the ME firmware.Here`s pictures of both bios opened with FIT showing the differences between the two,and why the 2nd bios isn`t working properly

Your original bios does have some problem with the MFS part of the ME but cleaning it should have fixed that,the ME settings are the original OEM`s.
        Attached Files
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          Its advised to always post the original bios to get the original OEM ME configuration when cleaning the ME firmware.Here`s pictures of both bios opened with FIT showing the differences between the two,and why the 2nd bios isn`t working properly

Your original bios does have some problem with the MFS part of the ME but cleaning it should have fixed that,the ME settings are the original OEM`s.
          I'm pretty sure old_black-screen is my original bios where the laptop was working fine before. So can I ask for it to be repaired/cleaned?

Comment

I'm pretty sure old_black-screen is my original bios where the laptop was working fine before. So can I ask for it to be repaired/cleaned?
            Yes it can be repaired/cleaned ,someone will help
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

This is your clean me
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                This is your clean me
                Hello. It took a while - I couldn't program the chip - it gave me a verification error. However, it's probably in the programmer, it was programmed correctly on another. Unfortunately, the laptop still starts with a black screen

Comment

Hello. It took a while - I couldn't program the chip - it gave me a verification error. However, it's probably in the programmer, it was programmed correctly on another. Unfortunately, the laptop still starts with a black screen
                  Try this one.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Try this one.
                    Thank you. On this batch, the board also starts with a black screen, but behaves differently. The current consumption increases in jumps from 0 to 0.7A and without turning off it drops again to 0 and so on in the loop

edit: I programmed again and the laptop started on the batch from SMDFlea I am eternally grateful, thank you
                    Last edited by pziembowski; 01-10-2023, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X