Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP 1000 Dead

Hello friends,
    I'm in a big headache. Actually i was working on a HP 1000 motherboard, Eventually the motherboard was getting hot. I did test with Multimeter, the motherboard was totally short. I checked the capacitors and finally i found 4 capacitors 470uF were short under the processor and 1 MOSFET AON7406. I changed all 4 capacitors and 1 MOSFET AON7410 replaced with AON7406, but when i plugged the charger, the charger light off and 2 capacitors under processor and 1 MOSFET AON7410 short again. I checked everything but there is no shortage more, but again when i replaced all those parts and plugged in the chargers the situation happened again. I don't know what the fuck is happening?
    One more thing, Can anyone tell me that AON7410 is compatible with AON7406?
    Please help me out otherwise customer will gonna kill me. . . . .

Re: HP 1000 Dead

check mosfet gate for shorting if short replace gate drive controller IC

Comment

Re: HP 1000 Dead

Hello all,
      Now i did get rid off shortage because there was a shortage in Q6220 (FDMS7692). When i change this MOSFET and all the shortage gone. Now i'm facing a new situation, that there is no display. I don't know how to check that Ram is okay or another part. I've checked ram but ram is good. I've also changed U6600 (TPS51650RSLR_QFN_48 Pins) but no success. Can anyone tell me which is the faulty component?
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X