Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aspire one ao725 some keyboard keys not functioning. everything changed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aspire one ao725 some keyboard keys not functioning. everything changed.

I there , got here a aspire one ao725 . that was not functioning the " X C B , and down arrow , changed with a new keyboard , the same, replaced KB controler and reflashed bios , cheked very carefully the socket for continuity , all pins are well soldered to board and them make good contact with keyboard . so this must be something that is missing me , so that why im here , to get more genius minds helping me out.
    sincerely

jonathan

Re: aspire one ao725 some keyboard keys not functioning. everything changed.

well also replaced the kb scoket , even after the test showing it was ok , but same symptom ... its very annoying .

Comment

I have a AO751 working board. If it fits, you can have it.
      Galaxy S6 Edge x2 (Gold&White)
      Asus GL552VW-i7 6700HQ|GTX 960M|15.6"FHD|16GB DDR4|512GB M.2 SSD+1TB SSD
      Clevo W230SD - i7 4710MQ|GTX960M|13"QHD+|16GB DDR3L|500GB+256GB mSATA SSD+1TB HDD

Try Harder!

Comment

send me a picture of the actual board you got !

Comment

keyboard (kbc)
          Attached Files

Comment

ec(kbc)
            Attached Files

Comment

well , i really dont know why somethimes im sleepy LOL .. well something must been wrong with this board , after all this changed , this is something for future learning(well i learned this before, but somethimes we try to go directly for component chek and in the end somethimes there is more than this , like the traces , i looked all traces all seems good , in the end very very carefully and only with microscope , notice a gap on a test point , were that testpoint disapear not making contact of one trace , i bet this trace is what is not giving does keystrokes , gonna repair the trace and let you guys know .but 99% sure will be fixed - cheers~

Comment

fixed
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X