Acer aspire 5520 and 7520 keyboard compatible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer aspire 5520 and 7520 keyboard compatible

I got 7520g and motherboard is gone, I change board with on working from 5520, and all work OK. Just keyboard no work complete, left side is OK, but some key's on right side not work.

Maybe is keyboard defected but Im not shure.

Is anyone who know is this keyboard's compatible between this two boards.

Thankyou.

Re: Acer aspire 5520 and 7520 keyboard compatible

just did a search on ebay and found one listed for both laptops so should be yes

Comment

I did resarch and found, the 5520 and 7520 keyboard are not compatible, I think the mboard is not compatible too, not all a few board is OK. but not all.

Thankyou

Comment

I think the 7520 as a 17" Lcd and keyboard with separated numeric keyboard and 5520 as a 15.4" Lcd and a normal size keyboard without separated numeric keyboard, so the problem is on the bios. possible it must be internal configured with acer tools, to accept the keyboard with separated numeric from the 7520.

Comment

Yes the problem is, on separated numeric part, no work any key, but all other work OK. What acer tool you got in mind ? Link maybe ?

Thankyou.

Comment

Update. Now I buy "working" motherboard ICW50 L07 and keyboard work OK. But sound work only after laptop be on power cca 1 hour and become hot, then audio work with no problem.

So I think, when is laptop hot the pad's under MCP67MV-A2 get connection and sound work, but on start when is board an chip not so hot, not have connection on all pad's under chip, I think it will help to make reball a MCP67MV-A2 chip.

Is any sugestion how to fix this on difirent way ?

Thankyou.

Comment

Working...
            X