X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus ROG N501JW no display

Hi!

This is a funny one!
    Tracked all voltage is good in the board, but the fan does not turn on, and no display, the keyboard button power is light and f2

The photo is in the attachment
    Attached Files

Re: Asus ROG N501JW no display

the caps lock response you when u pressed? the cpu/gpu get hot? the light that are already on on your keyboard just stay on or blinking?

Comment

*I didn't press caps lock to try them are turning on or not.i will try it later.
      *Yes The cpu/gpu are getting hot.
      *and keyboard lights are staying on. Not blinking
      *and when i press and hold the power button the lights goes off and on again.

Comment

Ok. Try to press the caps lock to see if the caps lock turn on. (want to see if have any response)

when you say that you hold power button and goes off. it turn on again automatically?

Comment

Yes it goes off and on again automatically

Comment

try some thing simple firts: find the CMOS battery and remove for arround 10seconds. after that put it back and see if anithing change.

if your laptop keep doing the same behavior them is time to take out the board and do an visual inspection to see if there is anithing visible, like corrosion.

Do you have the history of this laptop? how it ended like that

Comment

At first the laptop was not showing any sign of life. After that I tried to fix the board the power control circuit was faulty, i changed it. After that we see this probleme i showed earlier

Comment

Quick update i tried pressing caps lock but there is no response

Comment

Originally posted by charikabdelali View Post
                  At first the laptop was not showing any sign of life. After that I tried to fix the board the power control circuit was faulty, i changed it. After that we see this probleme i showed earlier
                  You need to clarify exactly what you have done/repaired earlier to get proper assistance.
                  FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

first problem i have short in board between vss and gnd, solved problem, and i have problem mosfet in picture when removed ic power manager burnet, i replace ic but i have problem no life pc but bottun power and f1 stile light on when press bottun power long time pc shutdown but pc power one
                    Attached Files

Comment

help me

Comment

I have power in battery connector

bat_con = 2.34v

Comment

Working...
                        X