• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by volinakis View Post

yep, it's faster your way.
    Thanks

Comment

Hi. One of Thinkcentre M920x the bios file does not have the text "VAR;" and I can't find the Win key. Maybe you can help me find it.Bios dump is attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

• SMDFlea
        SMDFlea commented
        Editing a comment
        first 5 digits of key 37YNP

Hello everyone
      I see that you have the M920 BIOS open, can it actually block other devices?
      I mean the INSPUR network card with the Intel X540-t2 system, I have 4 of them, they work in other PCs and servers, but I can't run it on the M920x . In the PC it is detected as Intel. I masked pin 2, various BIOS settings, but nothing. DELL x550-t2 card works properly (newer model).
      Lenovo doesn't like Inspur ;( and maybe it blocked it ?
      this is what the card looks like in lspci, supposedly Intel and Subsytem Inspur
      I will be very grateful for your help
      05:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Intel Corporation Ethernet Controller 10-Gigabit X540-AT2 [8086:1528] (rev 01)
      05:00.1 Ethernet controller [0200]: Intel Corporation Ethernet Controller 10-Gigabit X540-AT2 [8086:1528] (rev 01)
      lspci -vvv -s 05:00.
      05:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Controller 10-Gigabit X540-AT2 (rev 01)
      Subsystem: Inspur Electronic Information Industry Co., Ltd. 10G base-T DP EP102Ti3A Adapter
      Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
      Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- SERR- <PERR- INTx-
      Regards, Tomek

Comment

try it, new me region config, you can update bios for serial & model type
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X