I need bios for DP67BA INTEL BOARD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need bios for DP67BA INTEL BOARD

Hello everyone. I have this board from a colleague, with a short in O2U2 GPIO, it was replaced. But when you turn it on it turns the fans at times as if it wants to display video on the screen, but the loop restarts. If someone has a backup it would be great.

Originally posted by valente222 View Post
    Hello everyone. I have this board from a colleague, with a short in O2U2 GPIO, it was replaced. But when you turn it on it turns the fans at times as if it wants to display video on the screen, but the loop restarts. If someone has a backup it would be great.
    post the original bios even if it is corrupted..
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello sir, thank you for your comment. These are my files, I also cleaned the ME, it's just fans spinning without video. This board always needs a GPU connected. Same status, no video.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by valente222; 04-26-2024, 11:15 AM. Reason: files

Comment

Originally posted by valente222 View Post
        Hello sir, thank you for your comment. These are my files, I also cleaned the ME, it's just fans spinning without video. This board always needs a GPU connected. Same status, no video.
        try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

try..
          thank you. I have tried the bios and the physical state is different, it still does not give an image. But, the fans now do not restart, they remain spinning constantly. I also notice that the Integrated U91 (chl8104) is overheating abnormally, probably short. open any equivalent to that ic?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by valente222; 04-26-2024, 01:48 PM. Reason: PHOTO

Comment

Working...
          X