Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigabyte XT 6800 XT Aorus Master BIOS needed

Hi everyone,

I have an AORUS MASTER RX 6800 XT (non USB-C version), and my problem is that FUSION RGB is not working, it is not finding the GPU, and the RGB lights are off. There is a new firmware on the Gigabyte site which is supposed to fix this exact issue, but their Firmware upgrade does not work (I just get the highly unhelpful Erasing Flash Failed message when trying to update). I tried various internet-recommended software fixes to address this, but nothing helped, the factory Gigabyte EXE refuses to flash the BIOS.

My last resort would really be flashing the VBIOS version F1.2 directly with a programmer, but I do not seem to find a raw BIOS file, and extracting it from the stupid Gigabyte container file seems hopeless, I have tried everything, but cannot find the raw BIOS file.

Anyway, if there is somebody out there who has managed to flash his AORUS MASTER RX 6800 XT to version F1.2, could you please be so kind and download a raw BIOS file with GPU-Z and post it for me.

I do not care whether it will be the Silent or OC version, though having a dump of both would be immensely helpful.

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,

sect-sin

Re: Gigabyte XT 6800 XT Aorus Master BIOS needed

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/...t-16384-201117
    this one ??

Comment

Working...
    X