Logitech keyboard switching 2 keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech keyboard switching 2 keys

This has happened on three keyboards, so now I am assuming it is something in the machine but I can't track it down. Every time you plug in a logitech wireless keyboard it will immediately switch the "c" and the "v" permanent on these boards. There is no malicious software I can find, the board cannot be reset or put back. The very last one I tried was a MK 235 with the same end result. If you plug in a Microsoft wired comfort curve board, no problem at all. I have tried cleaning the system, deleting all boards from the device manager, updating the Logi software,checking MS update for any needed updates, contacting support who never got back to me btw. I have done so much I am sure I have forgotten something. In all my years of repair I have never come across this. It only changes those 2 keys. It leads me to believe it is centered around the wireless driver somehow since I keep buying new keyboards and not just trying alternative used. Thanks for reading. (Windows 11)

Try key informer or simmilar loger to determine if is key stuck or code is generated somewhere else.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X