ASUS RUF GAMMING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS RUF GAMMING

Anyone know moatherboard ruf the blacklight fuse ? Where they are ? Is an AMD Ryzer 5 i spend couple of hours to fiind it and still not fiind nothing....the problem is once i connect the afaptor i have image but not blacklight..when i remove the adaptor and stay on battery i not have at all image...and i thing so is the fuse problem

Originally posted by Repair Electronics View Post
    Anyone know moatherboard ruf the blacklight fuse ? Where they are ? Is an AMD Ryzer 5 i spend couple of hours to fiind it and still not fiind nothing....the problem is once i connect the afaptor i have image but not blacklight..when i remove the adaptor and stay on battery i not have at all image...and i thing so is the fuse problem
    Post more info,such as the full laptop model number ( RUF GAMMING ?) and the motherboard model number. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...r-s-guidelines
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

The Laptop show image but no have blacklight if is plug in the charger, if is stay on battery dosnt show nothing on screen ...is so strange him symtoms The LVDS was replaced the screen was replaced because was beoken aswell ,

Comment

I try to resset the bios , i try to discconeected all the same...if i use HDMI i have clear nice image laptop works perfect...the problem is some power not comming at all...to give blacklight when the charger is plug in and turn the screen on when is on battery

Comment

Checking the geound with Capacitors my multimetter beeping...almost half of the Moatherboard

Comment

Schematic/Boardview for FX505DY

https://www.badcaps.net/filedata/fetch?id=2130115
            https://www.badcaps.net/filedata/fetch?id=2130116

Check
            L4501 for continuity, 19V at pin 40 CON4501
            +LCD_VCC
            LCD_BACK_PWM
            LCD_BKEN_CON

Comment

Thanks i will check and let you know cheers thank you

Comment

I not have 19v on screen what can be issue ??

Comment

Search for a white body fuse nearby this display connector. Post clear pics of this area. Top and bottom side views.

Comment

Comment

Thanks guys for helping me kind regards

Comment

Here it is, you should have 19 v on both side, and that fuse has to be shorted (between pins 0 ohms)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Snimka-zaslona-2024-04-29-134530.png Views:	0 Size:	398.5 KB ID:	3262187

Comment

I have 17v after that but before that i have 19v.

Comment

Id this one the fuse ? Looks so smaller like a nail...checking on it i not have continuiti on ground aswell

Comment

Working...
                            X