Asus rog strix rtx 2060s a8g graphics card turns on and does not give video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus rog strix rtx 2060s a8g graphics card turns on and does not give video

Good afternoon friends, I have the same problem, the equipment turns on, when I connect it to the equipment and without connecting it to the HDMI or Display port with the integrated graphics of my equipment, the graphics can be displayed in the device manager with an error 43 but even if I try to update it "manually" it manages to remove the notice but it still doesn't work.

If I connect the graphic with the HDMI or Display port, the equipment turns on but it makes a long and 3 short beeps and does not give video

I thought that the BFDJ USB-C or MP8858GQ is the cause of the problem because it is the only one that does not give me voltages in the vcc and enable.

I even inject 5v 1a into the Vcc and the component gets too hot if it's shorted, even though it's not.

Any solution?

My graphics card is an asus rog strix rtx 2060s a8g

I have even tried to reprogram several bios thinking that this is the problem but I think that it is not going there, the equipment has all these voltages in their respective sources:

Pex= 1v
    ps usbc=0v = BFDJ USB-C or MP8858GQ
    3.3v = 3.2v
    5v = 5v
    1.8v = 1.8v
    V ram = 1.4v
    GPU=0.80v
    Bios= 1.8v

The pex wake is ok the same as the 5 volts of the HDMI AND DISPLAY are ok
    Attached Files

Re: Asus rog strix rtx 2060s a8g graphics card turns on and does not give video

Run mats most likely memory problem

Comment

Originally posted by bgrar123 View Post
      Run mats most likely memory problem
      I have a problem with Mats, when I try to run it it shows me the following error and it doesn't run automatically and if I try to run it manually it shows me another error:

Attached images
      Attached Files

Comment

I can only do this process with the graphics card connected to the motherboard and without the HDMI or Display Port because if I try to run the MATs with the graphics card connected to the HDMI or DISPLAY the bios of the motherboard does not start and a long beep sounds and 3 shorts and the screen goes black and does nothing

Comment

./mods gputest.js -skip_rm_state_init -mfg
          and then:

./mats -n 1 -e 10

Comment

Originally posted by bgrar123 View Post
            ./mods gputest.js -skip_rm_state_init -mfg
            and then:

./mats -n 1 -e 10
            I used the command that you gave me and it does not perform the test, it shows me the following:

Found an NV device at domain 0 bus 1 device 0, but its memory cycle enable bit in PCI configuration space is turned off.

Attached image.
            Attached Files

Comment

Needs newer MODS version.
              OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                Needs newer MODS version.
                I am using Mats mods nvidia 400.184, the 400.184 files were replaced, so they are in the 367.38.1 folder

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esOR...&index=29&t=5s

or

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84308

you need newer kernel

Comment

Thank you very much, I'm going to try it and I'll see how it goes in the tests, I hope it's possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhaverz View Post
                      Thank you very much, I'm going to try it and I'll see how it goes in the tests, I hope it's possible!
                      I was not successful, I still have the same problem, it does not perform the analysis

Comment

Working...
                      X