STK4392 pin out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STK4392 pin out

I seem to have spent a long time searching for a pint out diagram for an old STK4392 amplifier chip without success. Can anyone help?
    Thanks

Have you tried google?

Comment

That was my first search, I found some circuits using it but no explanations.

Comment

https://datasheet.octopart.com/STK43...eet-104240.pdf is the main 2 pages, full datasheet is 6 pages.
        Explanation on how the IC works? Is that what you are after, or circuits? It is basically 6 transistors per channel, a simple 15W+15W chipamp.

Click image for larger version

Name:	STK table1.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	3280416

Click image for larger version

Name:	stk circuit1.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	3280418

Attached Files
        Last edited by redwire; 05-29-2024, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the trouble you have gone to but I think you are assuming a level of knowledge I don't possess (I came here to try and learn). I was hoping for a picture of the chip with a legend for where each pin would go in the most basic circuit.

Comment

Projects using the STK modules are using a PC board. That would be easier to start with.
            It's a whole family of modules with different power ratings- BUT the same pinout and circuit.
            i.e. STK4432 is 25W+25W, and the same pinout. But I don't see any low cost boards for sale.
            Check which one is popular.
            CircuitTest kit

Newer analog chipamps are TDA7297, LM1875, TDA2030/2040/2050, LM3886 etc. and much easier to find boards and kits.
            What power transformer and heatsink you have (they are the big dollar items) determines what IC's could be used, what power level you want.

The datasheet shows pin 1 on the left, and a few projects show the parts layout and wiring i.e. https://varikap.ru/usilitel-na-sborke-stk4392/
            Just image search for the part or its relatives, there is plenty of youtube vids as well.

Comment

Thanks, I'm trying to use items I've got to build and modify a simple amplifier circuit. I believe one of the best ways to understand something is to try and build and improve an item.

Comment

Working...
              X