Samsung UN65HU9000F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN65HU9000F

Hi everyone, I have a Samsung giving me issues....It is a "one connect" with the box. I power it on and i get no sound or display. If i power it on with out hooting up to the one connect i do get a display showing to hook up the one connect box. I also get a flashing red LED in the lower right that flashes like once then a quick flash then 5 more flashes...the TV will try to power on two times before the red IR LED starts flashing. I have removed all the boards one by one and inspected the solder joints and capicators and all are good. any help woud be greatly appriciated. Thanks Jeremy.

Re: Samsung UN65HU9000F

Need good clear straight on pictures of back of tv with cover off and each board.
    I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

I have attached the board pics -
      less the T-con
      Attached Files

Comment

Back complete
        Attached Files

Comment

if i dont attached the one connect box...i have back lights and the image attached....
          Attached Files

Comment

what happens when you hook up another source, (dvd, console or other)?

does the menu work when it is on?
            WHY CAN'T PHILIPS USE PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWS?

Comment

I have had a few customers bring in these sets for repair and 9 times out of ten it was an issue with the one connect box overheating and causing cracked solder joints between one of the BGA chips and the board itself. These one connect boxes are poorly designed in my opinion and have very little breathing room inside those boxes.

The last time we had that issue walk in the door the TV would cycle through on and off sometime would work for 10 minutes sometimes it would go directly to just a blinking light. We have also seen it cause weird colors on screen. Not sure if you are getting any of that.

Comment

No if i plug in the one connect i get no display or back lights...when i turn on with out it plugged in i get a display with backlights telling me to plug in the one connect box and you cant buy pass it and have no functions.

Comment

I have nothing with the box plugged in and only a display screen telling me to plug the box in when i dont with no functions. where are the bad solders inside the one connect box? do you have any pics?

Comment

Hello guys

Sorry for jump in to this.
                    Please Can someone help me find out what's my TV fault?

It's Samsung UA55HU9000W

When connect one connect box screen full of lines
                    When disconnect it's fine

Also only channel change and volume up/down works on remote

But sometimes when keep on/off again and again tv works fine and no lines

I have attached pictures. Please have a look

Thanks
                    Dulip
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X