Bios Lenovo Y740 15irhg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bios Lenovo Y740 15irhg

Hello, I need if you can fix my bios of my lenovo y740 15irhg, enter the advanced configuration and touch some voltages and it did not turn on anymore, is it possible to fix my bios without losing my windows password and my license plate number? thank you so much.
    Attached Files

Re: Bios Lenovo Y740 15irhg

Originally posted by diego12951 View Post
    Hello, I need if you can fix my bios of my lenovo y740 15irhg, enter the advanced configuration and touch some voltages and it did not turn on anymore, is it possible to fix my bios without losing my windows password and my license plate number? thank you so much.
    bios extracted from lenovo site update for
    Legion Y740-15IRH, Legion Y740-15IRHg, Legion Y740-17IRH, Legion Y740 IRHg
    DMI 678000 - 6787FF
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Gracias por la ayuda, estaba leyendo que al tener distintos dmi con el tiempo trae problema, es posible modificar mi bios y arreglarla manteniendo todos mis datos? solo arreglar la parte del voltaje que toque? gracias!!
      Thanks for the help, I was reading that having different dmi's causes problems over time, is it possible to modify my bios and fix it while keeping all my data? only fix the part of the voltage that touches? thank you!!
      Last edited by piernov; 03-02-2023, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diego12951 View Post
        Gracias por la ayuda, estaba leyendo que al tener distintos dmi con el tiempo trae problema, es posible modificar mi bios y arreglarla manteniendo todos mis datos? solo arreglar la parte del voltaje que toque? gracias!!
        in English please
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

@peste KEYWIN A90000 - A9003F

@diego12951
          If you can`t use a hex editor you can still add the DMI yourself using this guide https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116311 .
          Follow the Easy guide and use the attached script.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-22-2023, 04:19 PM.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you very much, I'll try that and let you know how it went

Comment

Hi
              Please help me fix this BIOS!
              Lenovo Legion Y740-15IRHg
              I have attached the faulty bios!!!
              Officially, from Lenovo's side, it was done by automatic BIOS update. After the update, the machine does not turn on, the cursor in the top corner of the display flashes rapidly! and then black screen
              Can I do anything with it? or the video card of the machine is faulty! Can you disable the NVIDIA video card in the Bios completely to leave only the Intel card.... ??

Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X