Un55f9000 un65f9000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Un55f9000 un65f9000

Look there if that's your board then any of the substitute boards should also work. https://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung-bn...f9000afxza.htm

Comment

I would troubleshoot your mainboard, check everything you can, try freeze spraying your eeprom, then turn on tv see if anything changes.

Comment

Clearly. Unfortunately your suggestion is about as useful as suggesting a cheap random board for a sony or other brand tv to fix this Samsung issue... but i do appreciate the effort.

Part BN94-06654A is the "main board" I need. The main digital board that is responsible for the OPs listed troubleshooting symptoms....not main POWER board.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
          Look there if that's your board then any of the substitute boards should also work. https://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung-bn...f9000afxza.htm
          Thanks. I already did did that search and none of the options are in stock that i can find except the expensive ones on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by llloco View Post
            Clearly. Unfortunately your suggestion is about as useful as suggesting a cheap random board for a sony or other brand tv to fix this Samsung issue... but i do appreciate the effort.

Part BN94-06654A is the "main board" I need. The main digital board that is responsible for the OPs listed troubleshooting symptoms....not main POWER board.
            NO KIDDING??"?? No need to be a smartass, the board was a mainboard, if you had a picture and full description of your board, there would be no mixups.

Comment

Looks like you are CLUELESS, why are you even trying to fix a tv? GIVE UP.
              Last edited by nomoresonys; 11-18-2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                NO KIDDING??"?? No need to be a smartass, the board was a mainboard, if you had a picture and full description of your board, there would be no mixups.
                Well now do you want to open that can of worms??

Considering that I'm building on an original thread about the particular main board that I'm looking for I'm not too sure what you're getting your panties in a such knot over:

first let me remind you that your first reply was clear clueless smartass attitude to my original post saying I'm looking for the board and it's going to cost me $1,200 unless someone has one to offer.... or did you forget your reply? But that's ok I overlooked it too.... until now. So before you go editing or deleting it why don't you read it again.

Then you go telling me off for being a smartass for saying that while I appreciate your effort to show me a power board it's clearly not what is being asked for... and about as useful as showing me something completely unrelated just because the price is better. And all despite me politely replying to your first smartass comment with a link to the exact photo listing of the board required which is being described as the "main board".... Now that's clueless.

It's ironic that despite that this thread is about the particular board I was looking for, and me replying with a link to a photo listing of the board needed I am apparently causing confusion??... Instead of bombarding me with multiple preconceived suggestions, which were already exhausted before reaching out on here (including the one you deleted), you could have just asked for clarification first... but I can already tell you are so above that...

And let me guess I'm to think that you're not being rude by telling me to not bother fixing a TV because I am apparently Clueless? Clueless would be not asking for clarification before replying multiple times to a post. Clueless would be ASSUMING a power board was what I sought despite the background of this thread. Clueless is not checking the replied link, to your first SMARTASS post with a link to general ebay search over my comment about the board costing $1200, before suggesting a different board. Clueless is thinking I didnt already test the boards.
                You could have prevented all this by simply not being a smartass. I may be new to this particular forum but I think you're the one that is clueless.

Dont bother firing back unless you actually have something useful to say. I'm done trying to be polite with your clueless smartass attitude.

Go troll about elsewhere.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

We have a UE55HU8500TXXU in the workshop,
                    Which comes on fine without the box plugged in, asking to plug in the box,
                    When the box is connected, the screen does nothing, just shows the white light at the bottm to say its on or off,
                    The box has the fan running inside, and the relay on the power supply in the screen is just clicking every 10-15 seconds.
                    I would have diagnosed it as the box, because the screen comes on without it..
                    but how would i tell if its mainboard in the set?
                    Thanks
                    Mark.

Comment

Working...
                    X