Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Probook 440 G3 - two long beeps and two shprt beeps

Hello,
    have this HP Probook 440 G3 that start with no video with two long beeps and two short beeps. That links to BIOS error, but i try all bioses on this site and no one works. have anybody some other bios?

board code is DA0X61MB6G0 rev G

Re: HP Probook 440 G3 - two long beeps and two shprt beeps

you have a clean me from SMDFlea to the bios section ... did you try it?
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

y try clean ME from SMDflea and it work ok, but i have another problem.

Dont have sys info so launch nbdmifit but i cannot find "system board ct number"

any body know whe i can find it? on board

i have no sticker under ram slot

Comment

and how to bypass Manufacturing Program Mode, to not must restarting 35times when programed System info

Comment

i found some original CT from picture on aliexpress, but now my Original Feature Byte giving me CRC error

Comment

Do you have the original bios backup ?
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

yes, can be this info extracted from it?

Comment

yes .
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

can i do it or i must send u bios dump?

Comment

Post the dump here .The older hp`s bios were quite easy to copy the DMI info from ,its not the case with newer ones.
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-26-2019, 05:08 AM.

Comment

with filealyzer i found the right board CT, but feature bytes still gives me CRC error.

can u please wrote me how to copy it?

Comment

If the feature byte was ok before you entered the wrong CT number flash the bios back again,you can leave the CT number blank ,or you can backup the bios as it is now and copy the old ct number and feature byte from your original bios backup into it.
                        EDIT: Did you clean the ME area of your original bios, sometimes its the only thing that gets corrupt.Its easier to try and clean the ME first as it will keep all the DMI info and everything else intact .
                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-26-2019, 05:39 AM.

Comment

DAMN what a HP fail. looks thi like "S" to u?

But still want to know how to copy it
                          Attached Files

Comment

I don`t know if thats an S or an 8 ? ,an S i think. I edited my previous message,have you read it
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-26-2019, 05:46 AM.

Comment

no i use your ME clean bios that u posted.

after write that S, all works

Comment

Ah,it was an S ,glad you got it working. Did you blank the CT number or use that one from ali .

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                  Ah,it was an S ,glad you got it working. Did you blank the CT number or use that one from ali .
                                  find it in original bios with filealyzer by arrange strings by alphabetic. that i find that "S" in FeatureByte string

Comment

forgot to mention that this laptop dont need DMIfit tool. it have built changer option inside bios. thats nice from HP. only if they have better printers for info stickers

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
                                      DAMN what a HP fail. looks thi like "S" to u?

But still want to know how to copy it
                                      Is it for hp 440 g3? Could you inform me?
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-25-2020, 04:53 PM. Reason: google translate

Comment

what info do u need? everything is wrote in posts

Comment

Working...
                                        X