• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP EliteBook 845 G7 BIOS Pass

Only one file have the password?

Comment

Hp 855 g7 bios password unlock

Please unlock it for me
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-24-2022, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Re: Hp 855 g7 bios password unlock

Originally posted by bigman4hacking View Post
        Please unlock it for me
        There is no need to make another new thread.Read the posting rules. By the way,your previous posts were in the 845 G7 thread,the posts have been moved to the 855 G7 thread........

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST NOT:
        • Hijack threads unrelated to your request
        • Post a request in multiple threads
        • Post a request multiple times
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Hp 855 g7 bios password unlock

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          There is no need to make another new thread.Read the posting rules. By the way,your previous posts were in the 845 G7 thread,the posts have been moved to the 855 G7 thread........

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST NOT:
          • Hijack threads unrelated to your request
          • Post a request in multiple threads
          • Post a request multiple times
          Ok sorry

Comment

Re: HP EliteBook 855 G7 Bios need unlock

need unlock hp elitebook 855 G7
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP EliteBook 855 G7 Bios need unlock

Originally posted by mesdova View Post
              need unlock hp elitebook 855 G7
              the password is in the 16MB chip
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: HP EliteBook 855 G7 Bios unlock

MAHFOD 3 PASS Unlock.r its ok pass storeon u367

Comment

hi please i want to unlocked my bios hp 855 g7 6050a3200201-mb-a01 thankyou
                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: RCUnlocker

Hi, I need to unlock HP G7 please, unlocker asks me for a 16MB chip but the motherboard only has two 32MB chips
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by madjid911 View Post
                      Hi, I need to unlock HP G7 please, unlocker asks me for a 16MB chip but the motherboard only has two 32MB chips
                      Serial number ??? Full laptop model number ???

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103569

You MUST:
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I'm sorry, it's for an HP 855 G7, serial number 5CG1490HBM.

Has two chips eeprom 32MB, I tried with the RCUNLOCK and HP UNLOCK tool but it doesn't work.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aluminiumdisulfid View Post
                          thanks @peste,

but I actually don't have a 16mb chip. At least I'm not aware of it and can't find another eeprom.

I have located two Winbond 25Q256... chips with 32mb each so far.

One on the bottom (U367) and one the top (U365/U366).

I extracted the S77_01030100.bin from the HP support site...but the included bin has 37.8mb, which is more than my 32mb chip.
                          Do I have to remove parts of this bin or extract it some other way?
                          I did exactly the same for laptop hp 855 g7, I found the update in bin format on the website hp, but it is 37MB while my chip is 32MB, did you succeed?

Comment

I did exactly the same for laptop hp 855 g7, I found the update in bin format on the website hp, but it is 37MB while my chip is 32MB, did you succeed?
                            Don`t flash anything else,just wait for help.

Comment

I'm sorry, it's for an HP 855 G7, serial number 5CG1490HBM.

Has two chips eeprom 32MB, I tried with the RCUNLOCK and HP UNLOCK tool but it doesn't work.
                              only flash the MX25L25673G@SOIC8 ORIGNAL unlocked, leave the main.
                              at first boot ignore the hp endpoint security controller. it will disappear inn nxt boot.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by rex98; 11-20-2023, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Hello
                                I have a problem with removing the bios password from HP EliteBook 855 G7.
                                S/N: 5CG11534NN
                                CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650U
                                MB: 6050A32000201-MB-A01(A1)

I tried to clear the Nvram and UserCred lines (it worked on previous laptops). But instead, I got an error "hp endpoint security controller problem" when I turned on the laptop. Please tell me if anyone knows what I did wrong.

I'm attaching backups of the original bios and my attempts to delete it.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by freeflight; 11-21-2023, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
                                  at first boot ignore the hp endpoint security controller. it will disappear inn nxt boot.
                                  this did not work, I flashed the MX25L25673G that you made for me, and returned the MX25L25673G to the original state, when plugging in the charger the touch shift LED remains on without starting the system, no display and the charger LED flashes slightly

Comment

Originally posted by rex98 View Post
                                    I followed your advice, I flashed only MX25L25673G, leaving the other original, and I used rcunlock to unlock MX25L25673G, it worked. maybe you did it manually? rcunlock deleted more lines for me, but it works fine, in any case many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by freeflight View Post
                                      Hello

I tried to clear the Nvram and UserCred lines (it worked on previous laptops). But instead, I got an error "hp endpoint security controller problem" when I turned on the laptop. Please tell me if anyone knows what I did wrong.

Flash U367 only
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello

I had the same thing on first startup, then no more error messages after restarting. try using the rclocker tool it works well for this model, flash the chip on the other side of the motherboard

Comment

Hello

create backup dmi info with biosconfigutility, delete dmi in main dump, and write dmi with biosconfigutility and disable manufacturing mode

Comment

Working...
                                          X