Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toshiba l850 repair

Hello everyone I have toshiba l850 at repair the symptoms are following :
    laptop automatically powers on when charger is connected screen is bleck motherboard use 1.3 ampere of current i am already done several things
    replacing gpu chip,replacing ram memory ,bios reprogramming ,cmos reset, cpu replacing ,all regulators have output voltages i am also put some heat tu vram
    and still nothing please help thanks in advance.

Re: toshiba l850 repair

in older C2D systems auto power on means NB was bad

Comment

Hello,
      I have the same problem with my Toshiba l850. When battery is in connected, and when I plug the charger it stays off. But when I plug a charger without battery connected then it turns on automatically. The screen is also black, and I don't get numlock light on the keyboard also. Did you solve problem with your Toshiba and what NB stands for, north bridge?
      Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by unimer View Post
        Hello,
        I have the same problem with my Toshiba l850. When battery is in connected, and when I plug the charger it stays off. But when I plug a charger without battery connected then it turns on automatically. The screen is also black, and I don't get numlock light on the keyboard also. Did you solve problem with your Toshiba and what NB stands for, north bridge?
        Thanks in advance.
        better measure it. check all big coils for voltages

Comment

when laptop starts automatically this i sign of short circuit because current hase path tu flow i my case short is on 3 alw voltage and caused by southbridge remove all soplay tu all blocks one bay one and measure resistance when you find short on for example on 3 v put sam voltage about 0.75 v and weit component tu heat up don't put more then 1 volt because of large current will flow a can damage other ic s as well.
          Last edited by tor199812; 02-07-2019, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X