Hello
    Please can anyone unlock Bios
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by mielta View Post
      Hello
      Please can anyone unlock Bios
      Hello try this patch from your original file.

Good luck ...
      Attached Files

Comment

Works
        Thanks a Lot

Comment

How did you solved the problem? I have the same problem. L390 nothing but beeping

Originally posted by CornholioGSM View Post
          Hello hello,
          i have here L390. Dump from bios (25Q128) was verified, patched and flashed back.
          Problem is , that i have nothing os screen - i can hear only ugly melody
          HDD was removed, tamper switch not found on mobo

*****SOLVED******

Comment

Hello All,

I have a t470 (Type 20JM-000BUS) with an svp i am trying to unlock. I successfully gotten to the TPM certificate reset, erased the bios chip then reflashed the original bios, opened up the computer, hit f1 to enter bios and... the svp is still there? I've attempted 3 times with no luck. Does anyone know what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by dresq1027 View Post
              Try this. If it doesn't work, you'll need someone else's help who is smarter than me. All I did was ran it through the patch program on page 1 of this thread.
              Thank you for your help . Unfortunately, it didn't help. The computer beeps

Comment

Originally posted by neonchaos View Post
                Hello All,

I have a t470 (Type 20JM-000BUS) with an svp i am trying to unlock. I successfully gotten to the TPM certificate reset, erased the bios chip then reflashed the original bios, opened up the computer, hit f1 to enter bios and... the svp is still there? I've attempted 3 times with no luck. Does anyone know what im missing?
                Here are copies of my bios and patched bios...
                Attached Files

Comment

Looking for some who can remove SP password from BIOS, the machine is T14 G1 AMD ID:TP00103G , Type:20UE-S0VT00. I have CH431 and TTL866 Plus.

Comment

Please help me with my T560. I make all off with instruktion but not funktion.
                    Sorry for my bad English.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by JoPsE; 03-31-2023, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by b0n3v View Post
                      Looking for some who can remove SPV password from BIOS, the machine is T14 G1 AMD ID:TP00103G , Type:20UE-S0VT00. I have CH431 and TTL866 Plus.
                      I try to do factory reset and now have 0199 error for too many tries of SPV, can I reset(disable warning) only this to make it boot again? Is this setting is stored on some "easy" eeprom?

Comment

Worked perfectly on a X1 Yoga 3rd gen. Mucho gracias

Comment

Originally posted by neonchaos View Post
                          Here are copies of my bios and patched bios...
                          I figured it out! I had to remove the locked drive only AFTER i flashed the original bios back. Then i could boot from a usb. Fyi for anyone else that may have this issue.

Comment

Hello,

can someone help me to remove the SP Password from Bios from my
                            ThinkBook 14s Yoga ITL - Type 20WE ?

Comment

Good day, tried this earlier on one of our laptops. I managed to patch it and flash in BIOS setup. After placing the original bios.bin the laptop does not turn on. Laptop is Lenovo T470
                              Attached Files

Comment

Does this method also work with Think Centre desktop Systems? I have an M920q with an i5 8500T that needs SVP clearing so I can disable Secure boot, to run Linux

Comment

Hello!

Is there a way to remove the T590 bios password? I've seen a few videos on YouTube, but none of them are detailed. They are obviously keeping the secret

Comment

Max Power 3, thank you very much
                                    it worked on a lenovo T440s
                                    worked perfect tested

Comment

is to easy, i unlock the x2800 with this method, sae help this video
                                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX_e9jlhbAg
                                      its the same but anyther lenovo.
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-07-2023, 03:26 AM.

Comment

T590 can be tried with this method described in this post

Comment

Originally posted by kordex35 View Post
                                          T590 can be tried with this method described in this post
                                          Use "Search this Thread" tool:
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1948
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                                          X