Samsung UE55MU6120K Boot loop with backlight no video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UE55MU6120K Boot loop with backlight no video

This jumper is placed to determine which half of the panel is not working, insert one cable and turn on the TV, then do the same with the other cable.

Comment

Here I give you a photo of each half (left and right cable) where to isolate the CKV. Maybe it will be easier for you.
      Attached Files

Comment

lotas photo this is the cKV usual get issue at NU/MU/TU.
        ESD you cant test them with DMM. only if you have Laser Temp pointer you will find one of them more warm to hot than other.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
          Here I give you a photo of each half (left and right cable) where to isolate the CKV. Maybe it will be easier for you.
          I put scotch tape on both flats and the result is that it restarts anyway, tried to put first on one, then on the other and then on both, when the flats are connected the TV restarts

I positioned the tape counting pin by pin with the microscope so there is no error, covered the pins from 12 to 20 and then from 75 to 83
          Attached Files
          Last edited by fanaticgames; 02-19-2023, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Remove the jumper and test without it. Isolated should be only on one half, on the one that does not work.
            And you need to put adhesive tape on the other side where the contacts are on the cable.
            Last edited by lotas; 02-19-2023, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Remove the jumper and test without it. Isolated should be only on one half, on the one that does not work.
              And you need to put adhesive tape on the other side where the contacts are on the cable.
              The
              jumper has already been removed, the wire is broken, and I tested it by covering one flat at a time

obvious that the tape is also on the side of the pins
              Last edited by fanaticgames; 02-19-2023, 03:59 PM.

Comment

mask only the LVDS on the top of MB.... from Top count 11 pins and mask 9 pins.. it can be too from top start from 10 or 9 try you will have working TV at least but not perfect

by the way we have in forum digram where to mask on NU... MU will be same way just 1.2 more or less...
                Last edited by Diah; 02-19-2023, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                  mask only the LVDS on the top of MB.... from Top count 11 pins and mask 9 pins.. it can be too from top start from 10 or 9 try you will have working TV at least but not perfect

by the way we have in forum digram where to mask on NU... MU will be same way just 1.2 more or less...
                  I have already covered the pins that lotas told me, can you name other pins other than his? honestly I don't think much will change since the TV keeps restarting with 2 connected flats

Comment

you mean in this area?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fanaticgames View Post
                      you mean in this area?
                      NO
                      i linked before lotas photo... its for LVDS which are on the top of MB... and as lotas remarked... i give you other remark to count from the top 11 pins and start masking.

Comment

Sometimes it helps in some situations to reduce the VGH voltage to the panel and the reboot stops.

Comment

blue color
                          Attached Files

Comment

CN1802_UT (USI-T RIGHT) and CN1801_UT (USI-T LEFT)
                            Attached Files

Comment

blue color

ok, I understand, I'll try like this then, leaving the other flat free
                              Last edited by fanaticgames; 02-19-2023, 04:50 PM.

Comment

CN1802_UT (USI-T RIGHT) and CN1801_UT (USI-T LEFT)
                                The pinout is clear, first I covered exactly the ckv area, first right and then left but nothing has changed
                                Last edited by fanaticgames; 02-19-2023, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Hi fanaticgames,

i had the same error.
                                  Please try to block only the CKV lines without the STVP line. So the pins 12-19 on the left cable(CN1801). You have to work very precisely, preferably with a microscope. Do not block any pins on the right cable. Connect both cables and test if there is a picture.

If there is no picture, you block the CKV lines without STVP on the right cable. So the pins 76-83 on the right cable(CN1802). Don't block anything on the left cable. Reconnect both cables and test. If an image comes up in one of the two attempts, we'll see what's next.

Comment

Originally posted by PaolinaSparks View Post
                                    Hi fanaticgames,

i had the same error.
                                    Please try to block only the CKV lines without the STVP line. So the pins 12-19 on the left cable(CN1801). You have to work very precisely, preferably with a microscope. Do not block any pins on the right cable. Connect both cables and test if there is a picture.

If there is no picture, you block the CKV lines without STVP on the right cable. So the pins 76-83 on the right cable(CN1802). Don't block anything on the left cable. Reconnect both cables and test. If an image comes up in one of the two attempts, we'll see what's next.
                                    I'll try later and update the status here

Comment

Originally posted by PaolinaSparks View Post
                                      Hi fanaticgames,

i had the same error.

nothing changes, it always restarts, i guess the ckv lines have nothing to do with it at this point
                                      Attached Files

Comment

blue color
                                        Nothing has changed

I masked both 10 pins and 9 consecutive pins
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by fanaticgames; 02-21-2023, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Now that we have listen to the others would you like to follow my advice? what do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                          X