• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lenovo x260 bios

pls i need dump bios of lenovo thinkpad x260
    thanks

Re: lenovo x260

Thinkpad X260 should still be under warranty so I'm not sure why you would want to mess with it rather than let it be fixed by Lenovo?
    OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

some help please with this bios x260

hey all, i have this laptop x260 when i press f1 it doesn't seem to go any further but to black screen, laptop is on but is not loading the bios details, i have tried many times, anyone can sort this bios out for me please, it comes on that it says date and time incorrect, bad crc of security setting to efi virable, press esc or f1, when i pres f1 it doesn't load bios

any help anyone?
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: some help please with this bios x260

try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: some help please with this bios x260

Originally posted by peste View Post
          try..
          hi Peste, thank you very much for your help it did work

thanks again mate

Comment

Re: lenovo x260 bios

Hi, I got the bios locked, Lenovo wants to change the motherboard, it's too expensive. I need to unlock the bios password but I don't know how to back up my bios. Can u help me?

Comment

Re: lenovo x260 bios

Originally posted by AOI View Post
              Hi, I got the bios locked, Lenovo wants to change the motherboard, it's too expensive. I need to unlock the bios password but I don't know how to back up my bios. Can u help me?
              you will need an SPI programmer ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Lenovo thinkpad x260 bios help

Please help work bios.I really need bios for this board it doesn't have any valid bios.
                Motherboard No:BX260 NM-A531 REV:4.0 2016-04-11

Thank you

Comment

Re: Lenovo thinkpad x260 bios help

Originally posted by dani981 View Post
                  please help work bios.i really need bios for this board it doesn't have any valid bios.
                  Motherboard no:bx260 nm-a531 rev:4.0 2016-04-11

thank you
                  nm-a531
                  Attached Files

Comment

Not working.

Comment

Not working.
                      post the backup of the bios

Comment

Please help work bios.I really need bios for this board it doesn't have any valid bios.
                        Motherboard No:BX260 NM-A531 REV:4.0 2016-04-11

Thank you
                        try
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                          try
                          Thank you Maxpower3 percfect workig bios.
                          THINKPAD X260 NM-A531 REV 3.0 clear me test ok

Comment

Lenovo Thinkpad X260 Corrupted BIOS

Hello,

I have a Thinkpad X260 with BIOS problem after i tried to remove the supervisor password. It would just start with black screen. I desoldered the chip and flashed a BIOS i found in another thread, but now it is in a loop, it spins the fan one second then off and so.

I managed to dump my corrupted BIOS before, maybe u could help me fix it.
                            Thanks.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X260 Corrupted BIOS

Originally posted by Alecs7 View Post
                              Hello,

I have a Thinkpad X260 with BIOS problem after i tried to remove the supervisor password. It would just start with black screen. I desoldered the chip and flashed a BIOS i found in another thread, but now it is in a loop, it spins the fan one second then off and so.

I managed to dump my corrupted BIOS before, maybe u could help me fix it.
                              Thanks.
                              try..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X260 Corrupted BIOS

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                try..
                                I tried it, same problem, but i noticed i desoldered also 2 very small capacitors near the chip, like a dumb. I think that is the problem, i will go to someone more specialized to resolder them.

Comment

Hey,

i got issues reading the eprom

i can barely read whats on the chip but as far as i could encrypt it it's a winbond 25Q128

I use the EZP2019 and all he reads the chip but the table is always empty
                                  can someone please help me how to configure my ezp to read the chip properly?

I assume its a 1.8Volt chip

Thx

Comment

Lenovo x260 bios issues

Hello all,

I got issues with a x260

I unsoldered the bios chip and wanted to read it with the bracket and my ezp2019
                                    Unfortunately the chip is engraved pretty poorly.
                                    The only thing I can read using a microscope is winbond 25Q128
                                    Now once I configure ezp2019 to that chip all I read is zeros
                                    When I try in 3v it says no chip detected
                                    When I try in 1.8V it only reads zeros
                                    Can anybody tell me how to configure the chip reader correctly in order to read the chip?

Best regards and thx in advance

Comment

Lenovo ThinkPad X260 Bios repair

Hi there !
                                      I have a X260 which booted with blank screen, just 5 beeps twice...
                                      I try to flash with some files found here but ones of them boot time is 16-20 seconds with working LAN and the others I try, booted in 2 seconds but LAN is not working.
                                      Attached is the backup dump
                                      If anyone can find and clear the problem I will thank him.
                                      Thanks!
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad X260 Bios repair

Originally posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
                                        Hi there !
                                        I have a X260 which booted with blank screen, just 5 beeps twice...
                                        I try to flash with some files found here but ones of them boot time is 16-20 seconds with working LAN and the others I try, booted in 2 seconds but LAN is not working.
                                        Attached is the backup dump
                                        If anyone can find and clear the problem I will thank him.
                                        Thanks!
                                        Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Serial Number: PC0DCCAM.
                                        Attached Files
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>>
                                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                        X