Samsung T23B350 dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung T23B350 dead?

what do you wait? play with it... Ciao masturbone... :-)

Comment

Masturbate it...

Comment

Yes Davi I am Masterbateson, and your a Dick.
        Or should i say Richard.

Comment

Yes Cap Leaker, its looking a bit sad for old monitor.
          Should still make a few quid out of it though, if i can flog the screen,remote and PSU.

I'd better have a crack at the other monitor, hopefully will have better luck with that.

Comment

Masterbateson is only a joke or is your real name?

Comment

ah OK, i thought you had taken the hump and was being funny.
              As you can tell from my response though, I kept my reply in theme and a measured rebuttal .

I came up with that name at school when I was a Master, now I shouldnt use it as I am a Mr.

Mrbateson isnt quite as funny, and yes like most of us, I can be a bit of a ##nker ! the odd time or two.

Salute,

Comment

My translation is not so good, anyway sorry, i thought it was a joke...
                Now your monitor? My suggestion is not good enough? I think the test can last 10 min.

Comment

Yup its def a Lost in translation thing as I didnt understand your previous post re The IR board.
                  I have re Read it and get what your saying now.
                  Unfortunately I can try your suggestion as the Socket on the IR board has come off the board(print all lifted) and is attached to the Plug.

Hence why i was wondering if i could solder, lead from main panel directly to the tracks of the IR board.
                  Hope the makes sense for you, my description.

But as I said on previous post, I am not bothered if IR board is disconected, providing monitor will run.

Either way, she is still dead.

Here's to "lost in translation posts!!"
                  best regards
                  Paul Bateson aka Masterbateson now Mrbateson.

Comment

You don't need all the IR/key board working, you have 2 choices, one is to connect the IR sensor to main b'd in some way, two is to find schematics to see which resistance made the power button and connect it in some way, you can also simply measure it on the broken board, these job are very easy, if you can't do theese is better for you that you resell it for parts and take a working one that nowadays they costs like the rest at the Supermarket. One can live also with a good 17-19 inch without losing the breathe..

Comment

Working...
                    X