Samsung ku model fault standby mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung ku model fault standby mode

Hi guys I have a fault with a couple of new Samsung tv's mainly the Ku models.

1.ue40ku6000 I've tried 2 different mainboards in this tv and it turns on and shuts off. I know the tv definitely works as I had a working skateboard in it but needed it for another tv.

I've had this same issue with a ue55ku6470 and ue49k6300. I know you obviously need the correct main board bn numbers but I'm going through loads of damaged screen tv's just to find the correct working board even though they have the same bn numbers. I can't find any other numbers that correspond with the screen to suggest it's the right one. Hope this makes sense and thanks for taking the time to read

Re: Samsung ku model fault standby mode

what do you mean with turn on? back light come on then out or you are talking on the 3 LED indicator on the T-CON
    pull out the cable from Power supply to MB then tun on this is back light test should be on if they are OK
    i had faced before 2 sets KU7000 & 7090 both like want to start and reload again. both was LCD fault

Comment

These models dont have tcon boards. The backlights work on both when the cable is disconnected

Comment

Is this the main board your tv uses?
        http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...1233L&_sacat=0

If so, try disconnecting half the screen (left vs right ribbon) and see if the tv still cycles. If that doesn't work, disconnected the other ribbon cable and plug the other one back in. If that still doesn't work, disconnect both ribbons and see if the TV still cycles. If you still get the cycling, then indeed it would seem as if you have a bad main board.

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67341

Please read

Comment

Working...
          X