This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I am a new member from England. Greetings to all.

Comment

Hey everyone, My name is Tarciso and I run a laptop repair shop in Brazil, lived in the great USA for a good part of my life and have been fixing computers since my K6 II 450 broke for the first time... as Borat would say..... great sucess !!

Comment

Hey there! I'm Sandy. I'm pretty new to repairing mobile devices. Mostly I've just been replacing screens but now I'm digging a little deeper. Did my first Charge port replacement today. I know you guys can probably do that in your sleep! It was not a success for me yet. I am still trying though.Not really sure what I've done wrong. I've spent lots of hours watching youtubers doing it. Anyway, I thought It'd be nice to look at some board views and schematics just to learn some more while I'm practicing on being a better microsolderer. I'm from AR by the way. Around Fayetteville. Glad I ran into this site and look forward to maybe chatting with some of you pro's.

Comment

hi. I like to repair!

Comment

Hi everyone.. I'm new in electronics i believe this community can help me to enhance
            my knowledge in repairing electronics equipment. have a good day..

Comment

Hello everyone I am a new member from Australia. I have already found the forum useful for my diagnosis.

Comment

Hello everyone, thanks for sharing the knowledge.

Comment

Hello from Sparta.
                  I'm an IT admin but my hobby is electronics in general. Also like repairing friends laptops and/or smartphones

Comment

Hey, I'm a web developer and electronics tinkerer. Modding and upgrading computers is the preferred way of dealing with my disorganised, scattered adhd brain's heavy multitasking and browser tab-hungry ways

Comment

I am a retired electronics engineer. I spent the last 14 years doing nothing but programming plc ladder logic in and industrial automation setting. I mainly work on old tube radios from the 1950's and Other boat anchor gear. I don't post a lot on forums, or any social medias, because its mostly just a toxic pit of stewing pus. Anyway, I love Amateur radio, traveling with my wife, and building amplifiers of all kinds. Hope to learn how to work with SMT and maybe try my hand at some modern repairs before I truly am to old.

Comment

Hello all.

Comment

Hello !!!

Comment

Hello friends!
                            I am a new member, I am also learning to repair electronic components, and was introduced to the BADCAPS community by my teacher, looking forward to your help and learning more knowledge.
                            Thank!
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-08-2022, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Hi, i come from Italy. I discovered this site searching from info for unlocking the password on the bios chip on a laptop that i found

Comment

Hi from Canada,
                                I work in the IT field and have a passion for everything's that's is electronics related.

Comment

Hi from Oslo.
                                  I work in IT, study in programming and have a habit of collecting computer and electronics.

Comment

Hello

I'm from Sweden and got interested in electronics a couple of years ago, starting with Arduinos and such. A lot of YouTube-videos later and I've now succeded in repairing a bass amp, a guitar amp and a stage monitor. At the moment I'm repairing an active subwoofer.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I come from France and I am 30 years old. I am the manager of a company that repairs smartphones, computers, ... I found this website thanks to the wonderful search engine that everyone knows . I need your help to be able to fix/unlock bios and more. Thanks you

Comment

Hello, friends! My name is Dany
                                        I live in Russia.
                                        I am fond of repairing electronics
                                        Have a nice day Everyone

Comment

Hello,

I'm from Germany and found this board by chance. I was instantly captivated by the knowledgeable discussions and the friendly atmosphere. Because of these reasons, I wanted to become a member of this community even though I still have a lot to learn.

Please bear with me if my questions may be a bit nooby.

Comment

Working...
                                          X