This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, need help with my Laptop and i hope you ca n help.

Comment

Hello, I am from Indiana in the states. I was a EET with Thomson Consumer Electronics (GE, originally RCA) for 17 years in R&D. I was laid off in 2005 do to downsizing. I need help with a Sanyo dp55360, it flashes a white screen and then shuts off. Thanks for letting me in the forum.

Comment

Hello, I'm from Spain and sometimes I need help with electronics

Comment

Hello,

I am an engineer (mechanical) who has always had a serious interest in the electrical/electronics side of the field. I am very much hands on person. I am looking to open a electronics repair store in the near future and looking to learn as much as I can about electronics side of things prior to doing so.

Bahaman

Comment

hello i m waqas

Comment

hello i m Waqas...
              new computer technician

Comment

Hello guys,
                I am from Greece and I own a shop at a city named Komotini. I am a TV repairer. I do these business for about 13 years and now. I currently have great experience on CRT TVs especially BEKO and VESTEL brands. As a TV repairer I encounter some problems on LCDs and Plasma TVs. I found this forum from google and noticed some very helpful guides. My intention is to follow and help fellow users with their problems and search for solution to my problems.

Comment

Hello to all. I repaired my first LCD monitor @ a year ago after reading quite a few posts here and it's still going strong. Found another monitor having difficulties and plan to try a repair on this one as well. I appreciate all the knowledge others are willing to share on this site. Thank you all.

Comment

Hi guys.
                    My name is Nikolay. I'm 53 y old. I'm from Kiev. It's a capital of Ukraine. Yes - MAIDAN is our logo.
                    Married, have two children.
                    I'm an Electronic Engineer and repairing things is my hobby.
                    Just decided to join your forum. This place is very helpful for everyone, who wants to learn. The people are very friendly. Hope to contribute and learn from this forum.
                    Sorry for my English

Comment

Hi my name is David Vincent from England, but people know me as DV good to be here

Comment

Hi;
                        Love electronic musical instruments and fix them.

Have a nice trip.

Comment

Hi all, Found this forum on my search for my sons 42In TV. I have a background in aircraft maintenance. I love computers, guitars and females!

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the excellent information about capacitors. Like so many other people, leaking capacitors on the motherboard caused me to seek information here, and the intelligent folks here at BadCaps.net have much great knowledge!

Comment

Hi I'm Aaron I'm 22 and enjoy messing with TVs and other electrics so far saved 2 TVs from the tip

Comment

Posting to make thread about TV.

Comment

Greetings from New Zealand! My name is Jonathan, I love to repair anything in my spare time including down to the super tiny components on mobile phone boards (they even get bad caps to )
                                  Big thank you to everyone who has posted their knowledge before my time should I ever, and likely will, find any of it useful.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi everybody, I'm a student in Seattle. Found this site while trying to solve a problem with my tv... still havent solved the problem.

Comment

Great forum, keep up the good work!

Comment

Hi everybody, hope you can help me choose the right caps.

Comment

Hi, I've got a problem with my LCD screen and I feel that the answer to my problem is on this forum !

Comment

Working...
                                          X