Samsung UN55B6000VF Double Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN55B6000VF Double Image

Wondering if it's a problem with the control board. I've added pics of the video and the back of the TV.
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung UN55B6000VF Double Image

More likely a bad panel than anything else. Might be worth checking tab bonds.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

This model is my new project and its got the double image coupled with horizontal lines issues. NOW, the guy on youtube with the tape mod/hack may be onto something. Ive been fiddling with the tab that operates the right hand of the screen(from front view(natural) of tv. So, it seems that Samsung has learned it lesson a tiny bit, they needed more pressure on the tabs, as before this is what fixed the issues they previously had for vertical lines. Well, now they have that pressure and its too much. The tape alleviates the pressure built into the connector, so you have to bulk up the tab against the connector a bit so it will ease off the tab a bit, and presto, lines and double image goes away. Im currently trying to get the exact pressure worked out but ill get before and after. May be a day or 2, im baby-sitting.
      Last edited by Redjess; 03-08-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

I fixed it for the most part, but theres a slightly darker side. So sone fine tuning is in order.
        Attached Files

Comment

Ok, a thin wire came out of the tab, I guess it was bowing out. Oh well, at least you know they are fixable.

Comment

Maybe it arcd too.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X