firmware Samsung PN50A4501DXZA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firmware Samsung PN50A4501DXZA

Can anyone point me to a place I can get latest firmware for Samsung PN50A4501DXZA?

Re: firmware Samsung PN50A4501DXZA

Anyone at all? I cant find any firmware or the actual service manual for this. Im needin yall right now on this.

Comment

Samsung might not have released any updates for this TV, the only firmware would be the original.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Try this attached

Note!!!! This is for the PN50A450P1DXZA Did you leave out the (P) in your model???
        Attached Files
        Last edited by RON_CET; 03-15-2014, 12:45 PM.
        Ron Driver,BSEE,CET,ISCET,NESDA

Comment

attaching part of service manual

Note!!!! This is for the PN50A450P1DXZA
          Attached Files
          Last edited by RON_CET; 03-15-2014, 12:46 PM.
          Ron Driver,BSEE,CET,ISCET,NESDA

Comment

Hey thanks a lot friend I really appreciate your help on that. I did find an updat for the firmware on Sammy's site it was 1013, yours is 1018. I am going to look at that for sure. I flashed it without incident yesterday from 1008 to 1013 but the 1013 was still from 2008 which is the manufacture date. It did ad a lot of functionality in the menu that wasnt there before. Yes it is PN50A450P1DXZA. I left the P out thanks for pointing that out. May I as you where that firmware you gave me came from originally being it didnt show up on sammy's site? Thanks again friend for your help. It means alot to me.

Comment

Working...
            X