• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi! So happy I discovered this forum!

Comment

Hello all

My name is chris and i am a newbie so please be kind, love reading what all you clever peeps can do and wish i was as bright

Comment

Hi All

Im Chris

Love tinkering with most things, will no doubt be looking for loads of help from you clever people on here. i love trying to get dead tv's going again but some times drives me bonkers, any one into samsung 65 oled curved tv,s i will need HELP lol
        Look forward to many years of great reading.

Thanks All.

Comment

hello friends my name is can i live in turkey i found myself in this forum while searching for bios software, it's a very good forum site, thank you very much to everyone who contributed

Comment

Hello badcaps members.

My name is Mike and I’m from Baltimore, Maryland. I am an industrial millwright/electrician/welder/fabricator. I work on machinery that manufactures architectural concrete products and concrete block. Proficient with PLC automation controls and high voltage three phase power devices.
            I’m trying to teach myself more about smaller electronics and circuit boards especially how to diagnose and fix SMD components.
            Hoping to make new connections and friends with people that have the same interests as myself.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello. Like working on arcade machines and with that comes lots of bad caps. Looking to learn and fix.

Comment

Hi,

I'm not new here but i'm posting or commenting threads, so the time has come and need to post information about a repair that is beating me

Anyways, i'm happy to help the users and contribute to the community, now... the introduction right...

i'm mexican working in Mexico, work at an electronics store where we offer different services and products for sale, PCs, Laptop, Videogames, hardware like that. My english may not be the best ofc, but i bet we can communicate and that's the point.

My profesional experience... i've repaired laptops with shorted caps, transistors, BIOS related problems, with faulty IC's... Haven't done any reballing yet i think it is the hardest repair work that someday i will do.

I don't know what else... i live alone, life is ok i guess like videogames, i game on PC, the same games as always (League of Legends, Starcraft II, MonsterHunter, emulators). I'm introvert but friendly... i think so. lol.

Comment

Hello everyone,

Being totally new to this forum, this brief introduction of myself.
                  My name is Danny, living within a family of four (in total) in Belgium.
                  Been busy with electronics since I was very young, as my father was a radio amateur.
                  Later on I started working on helicopters (avionics) and I still do.
                  Nowadays, working up to component level has become rare, LRU's get sent back to the manufacturer for repairs.

But I'm still very interested in trying to troubleshoot and repair household electronics, instead of just trowing them away and buying something new.

Anyway, thanks for having me as a member !

Greetz,

Danny.

Comment

Terima kasih telah mengizinkan saya untuk bergabung.

Comment

Hello, my name is collange just a little hobbyist who love to fool around stuff. Looking forward to learn lots from this forum. Thank you.

Comment

Hi, i'm thiago from brazil.

Comment

My name is Gunyt, I'm new to ordering. I enjoy reading post and spending time researching. Thank you for accepting me, we see how well we can learn together.

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm 52 years old and I study electronics until today, I worked in this field for a long time; different jobs, the most recent was at an International Airport where he repaired TVs, PCs, Printers and Notebooks.
                            At the moment I work at home repairing PCs and Notebooks.
                            So in short I have some knowledge of electronics but we are always learning more every day.
                            It is and that's it for now!
                            P.S.: I live in Brazil.

Comment

I guess its about time I say hello Not sure what to put here, this place has been an invaluable source of information for a fair while and I had completely neglected to finish verification. Personally, I have an interest in Linux porting for a fair number of weird and wonderful platforms, and (unfortunately) the repairs that are occasionally needed for a lot of new devices.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi, my name is Niksa coming from Croatia.
                                electronic rookie got some knowledge but sure not enough
                                anyway messing up with my son in law laptop - Acer E1-531 and thats how i ended on this forum

Comment

hello people.hope you have a greate life full of electronics

Comment

Hi to all the members of this nice Community, my nameĀ“s Lukas, i am working as IT-Systemadministrator and I have great Interest for troubleshooting and repairing in PC Desktop field, especially Motherboards and Graphic Cards, unfortunately I have not so much experience but i am alwasy ready to learn and developing my knowledge.

I have found this website reserching for a possible troubleshooting fof a Motherboard that yesterday has failed to work after I have tried a new graphic card in the pciex16 Slot, I need your help, thanks!

Comment

Hello great people !

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm Martijn and I'm a 20 year old student and parttime computer repair technician. I studie Software Engineering.

I like to play games, especially CSGO and KSP with my friends. Photography is one of my favorite hobby's.

Comment

Hi to everyone!

My name is Genti and my hobby is electronics. I am specialized in electrical and electronics instrumetation and measurements. I am glad to be part of this comunity here at badcaps.net.

I wish to all the best!

Comment

Working...
                                          X