This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello!! I'm happy to join the badcaps.net forum.I have a lot to learn but I think I have found the right place. thank you

Comment

Good morning! my name is François, 58 years old, I am from Quebec, Canada, I am an amateur, no professional training. I am self-taught. I fix computers like a hobby.

Comment

hi evry one My name is Mohamed. I am from Algeria. I am 30 years old. I am a beginner in the maintenance of electronic boards. I hope to develop more in this field. Thank you.

Comment

Joining the club hoping to fix my macbook.
          Already utilizing search and tons of information already posted.

Comment

hello, thanks for many information on this forum

Comment

hello, I am a new member, thanks for many information on this forum.

Comment

Hi guys, DS88 here,
                First of all I want to thank this community for providing such a knowledge and tools needed, I learn so much from you guys!

I'm an IT guy and what pushed me here was a faulty GPU I couldn't get what gone wrong but with the tserver mats / mods /nvmt tools I was able to get so much good infos and now my tests are even more complete than just benchmarks.

Anyway, I hope we'll still have up-to-date tools to provide as good repairs as possible for non technical peoples!

Best regards.

Comment

Hello good people,

I registered to the forum because I'm trying to blow some new life into a dead laptop I have gotten and hope to read a lot on tips and tricks.

Friendly greets!

Comment

Hi guys, IvanMan here (by Italy),
                    first of all many thanks to all the contributors and compliments for the level and quality of threads.
                    I'm an hobbist and lovers of tubes, and sometimes need help when I move outside this area. I hope in all of you.
                    Greetings and... a happy new year to all the members

Comment

Hello All,

Trying to learn a lot more about unlocking MacBooks using the information found on this forum. So far it has been very helpful.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm Dan and I'm 55. I went to school for electronics technician back in 85-86 and now working in IT for public school board on computers, networking, etc.

I've dabbled in a bit of everything, so I'm no master of anything, but I do like anything electronic and not afraid try new things. :P

One thing about me is that I'm not afraid to experiment and I can be pretty darn determined when it comes to computers etc. for hacks.. errr I mean fixes.

A couple of things I've done:
                        converted Chromebox to Kodi box, Pioneer HDD/DVD recorder 250GB upgraded to 1TB and latest was Linksys to Fresh Tomato firmware to take advantage of new features (wireless media bridge)

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a new member on this forum and I need some help with my laptop.

Comment

Hi
                            I'm here to learn more about PC diagnostic and repair
                            I love electronics and hope to know more then i know

Comment

Hello all
                              This forum is awesome. A lot of info that is not found anywhere.

Comment

Hi All, I cant find a "new post" button and did not want to break the rules. So have replied to this first message as a reply. Please let me know how blind or computer iliturate I am. Although I do have a computer science degree, its been a while since I dusted off and kind of coding or other 'tech stuff'. But have have recently used capacitors in interesting ways of Crock-Craft Walton and a Marx Gen for fund. I have a load of broken electronics, several PSU's and have watche a few web videos, but wanted a great forum to get some more insight and maybe a schematic to start the exit of being a newbie ;-)

Comment

Hello Everyone, I am a recently retired programmer, bit of an introvert, and bad at spelling so please forgive me. I vave been dabbling in electronics since the late Sixties, but a bit rusty as of late but getting back into it now that I have retired. Just finished a Rebuild of a Marantz 2240 Receiver/Amp that I purchased on Ebay to match one that I had in the Seventies. Performs great. Currently working a few very old PCs from the Attic.

Comment

Hi ya'll. Hobby coder and electronics-n00b here. Stumbled here by accident and found this stuff interesting so that's why I had to register.

Comment

Hello

Computer Engineering student here looking to learn.

Comment

Hello everybody, I found this forum looking for the Lenovo autopatcher. That sounds interesting :-) Finally some classic hacking to bring hardware back to life again instead of creating more electronic waste.

Comment

Hello, thanks for adding me in. Dr. Bro

Comment

Working...
                                          X