Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE55JU6050UXZG

Hi,

Saturday I have bought a Samsung UE55JU6050UXZG Screen which has a bad mainboard (the seller sais so).
    The Seller has tried to repair the tv at a samsung service, or other tv maintenance service and they analysed it, and told him they could do nothing for him, warranty was expired and they couldn't get a new main board.

I removed the cover, plugged in the power supply, but without Mainboard and the backlight started working immediately.
    I made a video from my next try with mainboard, i think its better than my crappy english...

Samsung Startup video

Can you tell me by viewing the video which component you thing is bad?

I already checked the capacitors on the power board, also i checked the voltages on the pins to the mainboard and they look really good.
    I was hoping (when I bought the tv), that it is just a broken capacitor or something like that, but it seems they are ok.

I cannot check the t-con board but i think thats also ok.

Can you tell me why the blue light on the tcon board goes of every ~30sec?

I already ordered a used mainboard for this tv, at ebay.

Thanks in advance
    Guido
    Last edited by Muenze; 02-09-2020, 09:16 AM.

Re: Samsung UE55JU6050UXZG

Have I formatted my thread in a wrong way or not used the correct thread title?
    I need help really bad

Comment

Re: Samsung UE55JU6050UXZG

No backlights with the main board hooked up? And you said you have backlights without the main board hooked up. If you have a volt meter, check the BLon pin that goes from the main board to the psu. I am thinking bad main board here, since BLon is generated on the main board.

Comment

Working...
      X