• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everybody!

Comment

Hello folks, here is Borce from Skopje, Macedonia, from time to time repairing some stuff around house, thank you

Comment

Hi everybody,
        my samsung led tv just screwed up and I hope to find some help here!

Comment

Hey just joined this website. Most of my background is in digging around the insides of integrated circuits (computer chips) but I can wield a soldering iron if I must.

I'm hoping you guys can help my out in my adventures with some cranky tvs.

Comment

I just joined this group hoping to get some advice and info. I'm a stay at home/volunteer mom who has a 2001 A+ certificate. I have kept up with the computer industry and still do repairs for friends.

I also have a tv that I need some advice about.

I live in sunny so cal in a little rural community. Along with my collection of pc's laptops, tablets, and gadgets that I collect, I have chickens, tortoises, birds and dogs as well. And a very hip 9 year old.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Is this where I am suppose to post my introduction. I can not figure out how to post my first thread and I read "new members message" thanks

Comment

hello my name is jack and I live in Zanesviulle ohio. I am involved in property management of my own properties but mostly a stay at home dad taking care of my 3 girls ranging from 3 to 13 years old. I got involved with this forum because i got a tv that was headed to the dump and I always like challenges and most important to never stop learning. I have already learned alot, and the tv not fixed. yet!!! Thats my story. thanks for allowing me.

Comment

Hi, Just trying to fix my tv and noticed a user here had the same issue 2 years ago. Wanted to be able to message him to see if he ever solved it.

Comment

My name is Joey G. Ex Navy, 26, I live in Temecula, CA. I'm on here to find out technical electronics information when I find myself in a bind. Likewise, I woul be happy to assist others as well. Thanks.

Comment

hi my name is Corey or Greyboy... here as a tech junkie looking to improv4 my skillset. live in northwest US and look to history for the value in today. ONE LOVE.
                        Cheers!

Comment

Hi everybody! My name is Peter Nguyen I've been working in electronic repair for 10 years already in San Diego but still learning. I hope that we treat each other as friends. Thanks in advance.

Comment

I got my Sony LCD KLV 32 Ex 400 repaired from local sony authorised service centre. The main board was repaired. Later on after some trouble in operating TV , I opened the LCD back and removed the main board,,,,,, it was amazing to see that the board print near IC was repaired and bypass was soldered with thin wires instead of < 0 micro henry chips > as were required there. Now may I ask, where can I find these chip safety components, as SONY here does not sale spare parts.

Comment

Hi guys, new here and pretty much new to electronics. Have been interested in sometime but only now getting into it.
                              Primarily I'm learning for Hobby related interest as-well as learning to repair small electronic devices.
                              Looking forward to learning from the more experienced members

Comment

Introduction.

John here from Ohio, discovered this forum while trying to troubleshoot my Samsung 32" with no backlight.

Great information here and this community will help me learn how to fix my stuff.

--jd

Comment

New poster here. Found this site when opening my first PC monitor. Found that theres nothing to them and looking forward to learning more about the forbidden world of electronic repair.

Comment

hi everyone my name abu salim am from india and enjoing the fault finding pls help me to find the solutions.........................

Comment

hi friends my lg flatron 16" monitor after plug power its on and after 2 second its off and power led also off then automatically on and these steps continious pls help actually its restarts and screen on and off continious.............

Comment

Hi there! I was directed to this forum from another site, and I have an issue (probably power board failure) on a samsung tv. Thought I'd introduce myself-

PC tech for 7+ years (self employed)
                                        I do mostly mechanical (power jack, broken screen, USB ports) fixes but I'm getting more into board level stuff.

Anyway, first post, and I hope it's not my last. If you have any suggestions for starting off here let me know!

-Brad

Comment

Hi all.... found the site via Google while searching for information on a TV that was given to me. Lots of good info here... hopefully together we can figure this thing out...

Comment

Working...
                                          X