Asus P6T dump bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus P6T dump bios

hi I have a problem with an asus pt6 motherboard after trying to update the bios an error message appeared in writing the next restart the card remains stationary without any post phase I proceeded to unplug the bios and try to read the content with a ezp2013 programmer but it was basically empty I tried to write the latest version of the bios 1402 available on the asus site but everything as before no start at this point I was suggested to try to flash the bios with a complete dump someone by chance has full bios dump available the chip mounted on the motherboard is a MX25l1605D thanks in advance anyway and sorry for the bad english

Re: Asus P6T dump bios

Are you sure about version 1402 ,its not on the support page for the P6T or P6T Deluxe .What model number is your motherboard exactly ?
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Sorry Version 1408 2010/11 966.48 KBytes

Comment

All the bios versions are available at asus support - https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P6T/HelpDesk_BIOS/
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
        X