Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philips 43PUK4900/12 screen in test color mode after leds replacement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 43PUK4900/12 screen in test color mode after leds replacement.

Brand: Philips
    Model: 43PUK4900/12
    Chassis: TPN15.2E LA

Hello all, after replacement of some leds of the backlight, i reassembled everything, and when powering on, i just get immediately alternative colors test screens red, blue, green, white, ... no message, no logo ...
    Before, the backlight was not working at all, but i could see HDMI2 on the corner, then this is a new issue i caused myself .
    It is the same issue as in that post, but i could not find any solution there. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t+screen+t-con
    I am a professional and used ESD equipement ...

As i know, some T-Cons are able to display such test color screens when powered but no signal coming from LVDS, then i am able to say the screen and t-con are looking good, I am affraid about the motherboard or LVDS cable, any one as an idea about it ?

Thanks a lot by advance

Re: Philips 43PUK4900/12 screen in test color mode after leds replacement.

check the cables
    maybe something is not connected properly

Comment

Re: Philips 43PUK4900/12 screen in test color mode after leds replacement.

I found it !! on one exit of the t-con to the panel, inside de connector was a very very small black insect, we call it "thunder bug" here , I was searching around the LVDS cable, but it was on ribbon to the panel control rules.

It works now ! So glad about it, thanks for your help anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X