This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all, i´m a curiouse guy that found this googling. hope that you guys can helpme in some electronic issues and hope i can retribute to you.

Comment

Hello, i've been repairing stuff ever since i started breaking things.
      With electronics i have little knowledge but i learn every day.

Comment

Hello all, I'm a long time lurker looking to get help reviving my old LCD

Comment

Hello all! After years of finding help here I've finally run across a problem which isn't on here yet (as far as I can gather from searching at least).

Comment

Hello! I've been fixing electronics as long as I can remember, and hopefully this forum will make my hobby a bit easier!

Comment

Hey everyone. New here, trying to fix my Samsung Plasma PN59D7000. Seems to have everyone stumped. Hoping this place will be the ticket.

Comment

I have been using this forum for help for years and I had an account at one time but have lost the information so I will start again. I have been repairing tv's for a few years but am always learning. I have been a network technician and computer (pc and mac) technician for over 20 years. I hope I can help and be helped with tv and computer problems.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello all
                    I am excited to join this community and really get my projects going!
                    I received my BEng in Electronic Engineering back in 1999, but i never really got a career on the subject and instead got working in Telecoms. I always dreamed of becoming an electronics hobbyist/ fixer/ DIYer and I guess the time has come to start working on that "project"!!!
                    I have started going back in my textbooks and learn most stuff from the start again, and trying to find broken stuff to fix it. Second phase will be to start building my own projects...really looking forward to it!

Comment

Hi to all. I am from Minnesota, (please don't hold it against me). I am a licensed Power Limited Technician and I own a small communications business. This site is exactly what I have been looking for. My first introduction to electronics came from my father at the age of 12. Ohm's law and the mail-order electronics course that Dad took were mine to explore. My business is a mix of computer, telephone, access controls and cabling systems. I cannot stand throwing things out unless I'm sure that I cannot fix them first. There is always one more thing to fix than I have time for. I hope that badcaps becomes a trusted resource and hope that I might be able to contribute at some time.

Comment

New member intro here- I am an enthusiast from Wisconsin and have a technical issue that i will post separately on.
                        Thanks!
                        JB

Comment

Hi. New member with a malfunctioning Samsung Plasma TV (PN64D7000). So far I haven't found a thread with my exact issue, but I'm still looking before I start a new thread. Thanks.

Comment

Hello, New member from Belgium ^^ Getting crazy in the coconut from my Samsung tv issue. Searched a lot online but didn't find a solution yet. Hope to get some help here

Cheers

Comment

Hi guys. I could swear I had a membership before but here I am again.

Comment

Hi guys. Trying to also fix a psu here. I don't seem to have access to make anew thread even though I followed the welcome instructions and posted in the introduction thread. Can't pm either How to fix that first?

Comment

Greeting! Pleased to be aboard. Here is a little about me: I am a long time Amateur Radio operator with an Extra Class License. I speak fluent CW. I am a Certified Electronic Tech with decades of experience in RF. I am also pretty good at repairing old pocket watches and getting better every day. I dabble in micro-machining.
                                  The forum has already been a BIG help to me tracking down a problem with a Samsung LCD TV!
                                  Bringing "junk" back to life is my life.
                                  See 'ya on the flip side! No worries!

Comment

Hello everyone I'm Tiago from Madeira,Portugal. I've been messing with electronics since I was 16, just curiosity.. Evolved slowly self learning mainly in youtube.
                                    Done many repais, messed up with arduinos, hackintoshes, etc.
                                    These days I work as electromechanical technician.
                                    I'm 33 now and my curiosity is still the same, now diving in the micro-electronics world.
                                    Many thanks to everyone that contributes to this forum its a really valuable resource, again thanks!!

Comment

Came across this forum aiming to repair a 70" Sharp TV. Great info here!

Comment

Hi guys! I'm an enthusiast from Brazil.
                                        I'm here to get and share tips.

Comment

What's up coming from Pittsburgh looking to fix a LG before buying a new one

Comment

Working...
                                          X