This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

"Hello msg": I found this forum and hope it will assist me with problems that come up. I am a Registered Professional Engineer and do consulting for enterprise data centers. I've assisted the C-level folks for a large number of the Fortune 100 companies, WW. I have a very strong leg in mission critical facilities (and assist in writing ANSI Standards) but my IT leg is weaker, thus I not only walk in circles at times with PC issues but simply fall over. Our Corporate """Help Desk""" is better at raising blood pressure than being logical/imaging in finding solutions. Thus I hope to find the truth here.
    Thanks.

Comment

Hi.... my name's 'skuch'... software engineer (not electrical unfortunately). Here to learn more electrical stuff & get possible advices from members.

Comment

my name is Megan, I'm It technician and i have 4 year experience of cisco product and Mikrotik devices. and also I interested to repair and challenge with electronic devices like TV radio and ... btw I'm beginner ;-)

Comment

ciao a tutti sono nuovo, scusate se non scrivo in inglese e avvisatemi se è obbligatorio. Grazie.

Comment

Hi dear friends, thanks for create this forum, i'm Vietnam people, and i have a 30 years old.
            I'm an repairman and i like a repair all ...sometimes ..destructive
            Thanks

Comment

Hello..im jesson from philippines.. Thank you for accepting me here. Im graduated electronics..my knowledge in repairing electronics is not to much.. my friend told me to registre here.i love repairing electronics gadget like laptops.. i want to know more things in repairing computers..and share my knowledge and also gather knowledge from this group..thank you very much..

Comment

Hi all

I'm new here, I come to free my hardware.
                My English is not so good so, don't blame me too hard please

Comment

halo iam hypermac, technician from indonesia. i repair almost mac model.

and iam ready to learn something new. thanks

Comment

Hi Everyone. Nice to see you all here.

Comment

Hello,

I'm Josh, and I'm an electronics consumer who also occasionally tries to do some repair work. But I'm very inexperienced. I currently am dealing with Sony Bravia that won't turn on. But I'll save that for a separate thread, I suppose.

Thanks!

Comment

hello

im from vienna, my english is very bad

mfg

Comment

Hello from the Maldives. My name is Yamin. Keen to learn

Comment

Hello from Midwestern USA.

My formal training is in mechanical engineering, from Mizzou. Many years of dealing with mechanical stuff that flies, like packaging electronics for flight shock, vibration and launch acceleration. I've been fortunate to hang around with a lot of really smart electrical-type folks that were interested in giving something a ride like telemetry systems, etc.

All that to say that they made it look so easy that I started thinking I could repair simple electrical stuff as well. So, here I am. Still learning after all these years.

Comment

Hi there,

Recently found this forum, seems to be a great place to helpful repair info. Hopefully I can use it to fix my broken plasma.

Comment

Hi,

Can anyone send me LAPTOP Model – Toshiba Satellite C 850-B991, Part number- PLF/PLR/CSF/CSR UMA MB REV:2.1 Schematic Diagram

Comment

Hola amigos;

Soy Wilson, técnico electrónico y electricista. Me gusta compartir experiencias con colegas y amigos.

Gracias.

Comment

Hi!

Good day. Im julius borigas from philippines, 27 years old.
                                    im a technician, i repair computer, printers, and other gadjets and cctv as well.

Thank you admins and moderators for accepting me in this site.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,
                                      came across this very interesting forum while researching on some repair info.

Thank you all

Comment

Hello, my name is Hernan. I live in Argentina. Im repairing laptops since 2017, and i have a repair store. I would like to learn to much about this. Thanks to all and I hope I can to helped you!!

Comment

Hello everyone here,
                                          I have found your forum in search of information about a broken TV I own.
                                          It is a TV that has one of the infamous Vestel power supplies.
                                          I hope to find pointers here to help me repair it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X